48

📍L.A California

5:15 am ..

The private jet had just landed in Cali.

Nae mentally rolled her eyes as she slid from her seat , she was not ready to move back even though life in Massachusetts was hard she still liked having her own apartment and space .

"Alexis get up , we here" Nae tapped her friend

Alexis and Nae grew accustom to eachother , they was literally attached at the hip and Nae was leaving her behind .

Besides , once Alexis saw her packing she cried and threw fits like a child so kam told her to pack her things as well .

"Y'all lets go" Jax says staring at the girls

Nae rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bags , I really don't want to be here .

Alexis rose from her sleep since she couldn't feel movement anymore .

"Are we in L.A, what time is it ?" Alexis asked feeling around for her phone .

"Yeah we are , let's go" Jax says raising his voice a bit

Once everything was packed , into the Uber they headed towards the house to drop Nae and Alexis off .

Even though it was five the morning Kam was consistent with putting a hit on Jalens head .

Could he have done it himself ? Yes but the feds was watching him hard and every move he made he had to make sure it wasn't his last move .

Kam wasn't scared to go to prison , he would do life behind his kids shit even die behind any of them but they needed him , the streets still needed him .

"Why aren't you guys getting out , it's almost six in the morning come on" Nae says staring at her father and uncle

"We got something to handle , we gone catch up with you later " Kam says as he got out to carry they bags inside .

Nae rolled her eyes .

"You haven't seen me in a year , and now you're not even spending time with me"

"Girl it's almost six in the morning , lay down we gone catch up when I get back forsure " Kam voice became stern .

Nae nodded , she already knew what the conversation was going to be about and she wasn't ready .

"Uh okay I love you " Nae says quickly

"I love you" Kam says back before exiting back out the house

Nae let out a long sigh , as she looked around the house everything was still the same .

Nae was happy to be back home , closer to her family she felt protected and at peace within her self .

Even though she wasn't ready for the questioning and all the lectures she was glad to be back in L.A overall .

"Where we sleeping at I'm still tired" Alexis says knocking her out of her thoughts .