18

* 2 weeks later *

Omniscient
" Dang Jas , hurry up for the party be packed we ain't gone have nowhere to park damn "
" Girl I'm coming outside right now shut up! "

Nae hung up the phone she was sitting in her Uncle driveway waiting till her cousin came out for they can go to the pool party they had been invited too she was driving Lani G-Wagon since she had recently got her driver license she been on the go every since it was hard catching up with her and Jass since they was always together.

Jass finally came out the house in some shorts and a shirt but she had her two piece bathing suit under she just couldn't wear it out the house or her dad would be down her back LITERALLY.

Nae waited till she was secured in her seatbelt before slowly backing out the long driveway and heading towards the party that I'm pretty sure is jumping right now it's always lit especially when it's hot as hell outside and indeed it was hot as fuck today like any other day .

** 30 minutes later **

The girls finally arrived at the party and parked the car in a nice spot in the shade before getting out and walking toward the house where the pool party was being held making sure to leave they shirts in the truck but keeping they shorts on finding a empty spot to sit they belongings down they came out of they shorts .

" Take my picture and I'll take yours " Nae smiled in Jass facing she groaned cause it was hot as hell and packed she wanna be taking pictures

" Okay I took it now follow me so I can take mines I don't want everybody staring at me " Jass stated

" Nae stepped out the pool following Jass to take her picture "

" Okay I took it now let's post em at the same time on instagram "

♥️ 12,450 💬1,435X_therealnaeK : "Strips on my ass so he call this pissy tiger 🥵❤️" @therealDe : put some fucking clothes on I'm sending this picture to yo dad lil girl 🤬🤬 @x_thereallaniD : perioddd sisss 🥳🤩🤩 @yeah_itsmilaa

♥️ 12,450 💬1,435
X_therealnaeK : "Strips on my ass so he call this pissy tiger 🥵❤️"
@therealDe : put some fucking clothes on I'm sending this picture to yo dad lil girl 🤬🤬
@x_thereallaniD : perioddd sisss 🥳🤩🤩
@yeah_itsmilaa. : go awf then cous cous 😍🤯
@yeah_itsjass. : go bestiee 😍😍🤩
@Itsjue_hoe. : I'm whoop yo ass
@mike10 : damn you fine as hell the things I'll do to you😁
@threalDe : ^ yo I'll break yo fucking face don't play with me .