44

HAPPY THANKSGIVING  🍁🦃❤️

10:15 am ..

Lani swung the cover off her body and slid out of the bed , her legs was sore and she was disappointed in herself ..

She looked over towards JayCee and shook her head she just didn't understand why she couldn't let this boy go , the relationship was toxic and they both knew it .

Lani sighed and made her way towards the bathroom , she couldn't even remember how many rounds they went .

Last night she mixed Hennessy with Patron and was off her ass one thing lead to another and she was crying for JayCee of course he came through .

She limped her way into the bathroom and turned the shower on leaving it to steam up .

Realizing she had left her shower cap on the dresser she limped back into her room where JayCee was now woke .

She rolled her eyes and proceeded to what she was doing .

"Damn I put the dick all in yo belly I can't even get an goodmorning?" JayCee asked watching her limp .

Lani rolled her eyes .

"Whatever , I've had better " Lani mumbled

"What?" JayCee says he heard what she said but he wanted to make sure he heard right .

" I said goodmorning daddy" Lani turned around with a sarcastic smile

"Yo don't fucking play with me , who you been fucking?" JayCee playfully grabbed her neck.

Lani laughed snatching away

"Don't be grabbing my neck , you know I like it rough" She shouted from the bathroom

"Yeah ight" JayCee says

"Can you go get me some breakfast, I'm hungry " Lani says peeking her head out the bathroom door .

"You gone show me what that mouth do?" JayCee says smiling

"Don't play with me , you know what this mouth do but for real can we get food ?"

"I still  got clothes here?" JayCee asked

"Nah I gave them to my other niggga " Lani rolled her eyes