14

(Unedited)

(First of all this is almost at 1,000 reads! Second of all, this chapter is all over the place but hopefully things can finally start progressing between Claudio and Winter!)

Let me know what you think!

"You know, I think I'm just going to go home now" I said timidly. I was exhausted by this whole thing.

"Not happening" He said with a chuckle like I'd just said something very funny.

"Who are you to try and stop me?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes at the same time. There was no way this man was going to stop me from going home and living my life normally.

I needed to get back to work and my house and in general my life.

"Did you listen to anything I said before?" He grumbled. His mood had soured very quickly and he had tightened his hands into fists.

"I did and none of it made any sense" I responded moving back slightly afraid of his angry demeanor that seemed to come rapidly.

His jaw clenched and his eyes seemed to be an odd mix of a dark blue and another colour.

The changing eye colour was seriously creeping me out.

"This will be so much easier once you go through heat and we complete the process" He mumbled leaning back into the couch and covering his eyes with one hand.

My eyebrow raised at this.

"Heat? The fuck are you on about now?" I slightly raised my voice getting frustrated at the little use he was in me getting answers.

"It's when the next new moon hit's and you'll be unable to resist me until we complete the mating process! Then you want be able to or want the leave!" He yelled and stood up getting closer to me.

My eyes widened at the raising of his voice. It was so loud and demanding that you listened to his every word but his eyes also went to a bright red the louder he got.

I couldn't do anything other than stare at his heaving body that was radiating rage and frustration. I couldn't deny that he looked hot like this but to be honest this man seemed to look attractive at all times. It was just the fact that when he was mad that his muscles tensed and you could really see how defined they were.

A clearing of a throat had both of us whipping our heads to the noise at the entrance of the lounge from the kitchen.

"About her heat, she uh, she won't go through it" Arabella said awkwardly and coughed at the end looking everywhere but at the two of us.

"What!" Claudio yelled. If I thought he was loud before then I was dead wrong.

His voice seemed to shake the house and had Arabella falling to her knees with her head down.

His body seemed to shake and I backed into the couch even more terrified for what was currently happening.

"You've had sex!" He exclaimed looking at me with nothing but pure rage and betrayal.

"Uh, yes?" I mumbled unsure as to what was really the right answer in this situation. I didn't get how it related to this so called heat that I was apparently going to go through.

I appeared the yes wasn't the right question as in a matter of seconds Claudio's fist was going through the wall.

I flinched at the loud noise and then the following growl that came after it.

"What did I do?" I whisper yelled in Arabella's direction confused.

"What did you do?" Suddenly Claudio was in front of my face a sinister look on his face.