13

(Unedited)

(I rewrote this 5 times and I still hate it haha fuck)

Was I dreaming or was this really happening?

Does Arabella know this man? The man who has ruined my entire life for the past two weeks.

She gave me a guilty looking smile while every else looked elated but also refused to make full eye contact with me.

"You know him?" I questioned somehow keeping somewhat calm. I didn't want to completely blow up in front of these people I just meant but who the fuck knows if they're shady as well.

"Um, w-well, um, yes?" She stuttered out.

I could only stare at her in shock and betrayal.

My eyes drifted back to the blue eyed man in front of me and my eyes hardened. He was just staring at me straight faced with guarded eyes.

"What game are you playing and how the fuck did you get my friend to agree to it?" My voice was filled with venom towards him. He simply raised an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't do anything" He responded making me fume even more than before.

"That's bullshit!" I yelled advancing towards him.

"Why would one of my best friends optionally be friends with someone who is stalking me and ruining my life!" I continued to yell and poked at his chest. I didn't think of any danger to my actions I was just so furious.

His eyes now held a glint of amusement as they flickered down to my finger pressed against his chest that was rock solid and actually hurt to poke.

"I wouldn't do that" He said lowly and looked to my fingers and then back up to my face.

I instantly removed my hand with a light blush crawling up my neck to my cheeks but my eyes still narrowed.

"Are you done with accusing me of things now?" He spoke as though he was bored and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

Surely he wouldn't pull anything dangerous with all these people around. It made me feel slightly safer but at the same time it seemed that they knew exactly who this man was and that also terrified me slightly.

What if he was leading some sort of cult or mafia and they were all about to kill me?

"Maybe if someone would tell me what the fuck is going on then I would!" I exclaimed. I was still fuming and I wanted everyone in the room to know that I was not calm and okay about what was currently happening.

"Such a foul mouth" He chuckled shaking his head.

I felt my eye twitch in annoyance.

"If you really would like to know then we should go and step outside but frankly, I don't think you're ready" He said shrugging and slipping his hands into his jean pockets looking smugly at me.

"Fuck this. I'm leaving" I announced and went to go upstairs to grab all of my stuff and get the hell out of here far away from all of these people and back into the comfort of my own home where I would just go back to work as usual. Surely the cops had done all they needed in my house and I could return.

I wasn't able to get more than two steps away before there was a tight grip on my forearm but it wasn't his massive hands, it was the dainty hands of someone who I thought was my best friend.

"What?" I ground out.

"Please, let him explain" She pleaded.

I just rolled my eyes. There was no fucking way in hell I was going to go outside so that this man could explain why he felt the need to stalk me suddenly.