Can I stay with you?

I wake up the next morning and go downstairs. I still don't know what the hell that was yesterday night. He made me feel something and I couldn't just ignore it anymore.

I decide to go out on a run and go to get a water bottle when I see Dylan making coffee wearing a tight t-shirt that showed his body structure. You could tell he was a guy that liked to work out. He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and had messy morning hair. I start to approach him.

"Good morning" I say while looking at him and leaning on the counter

"I'm starting work late today. I'm guessing your not working anymore?" He says in a cold expression as if he got off the wrong side of the bed, while mixing his coffee

"What's wrong with you?" I ask trying to clear the air

"Nothings wrong" he says clearly not enjoying my presence

"Dylan we cant just ignore what happened yesterday! You can't just block me out and forget it ever happened" I say angrily

"Nothing happened yesterday. Nothing. And if you think something happened or if you feel anything, you need to stop because it is inappropriate" he yells

I stare at him in shock. What the hell is wrong with him? I grab my water and storm out to go on my run. One minute he's nice and the next he goes crazy. I try to ignore my thoughts and not think about Dylan.

Dylan's POV

I couldn't get my eyes off Mia last night at the Gala. She looked stunning. Her dress fit her perfectly, showing her beautiful curves. I tried to keep a distance from her by socializing around and being on my phone throughout the night to distract myself from doing something crazy.
When we got home and she asked me to unzip her dress, I lost control and couldn't hold back. Looking at her soft plumped red lips made me want to kiss them. I've never met a girl like Mia. She's funny, outgoing, powerful and beautiful. But then, I stoped myself from kissing her because I know I don't deserve her. She deserves someone better and all I would do is hurt her. I can't do that to her so I stop myself and leave. In the morning, I try to be as cold as I can to make her think differently. I know it will hurt her but I need her to forget me. I can't do this to her.

*****************************************

Mia's POV

The next couple days are just of me trying to avoid Dylan as much as possible since that's what he wanted and  he didn't come home early too. I received a call from Claire last night and she told me that she will be back in 10 days. Her trip had to be extended since she had a lot of work in Seattle.

It's around noon when I go to Dylan's office at home to tell him what Claire said. He didn't go to his office today but decided to work from home. I knock on his door and enter. I see a stressed out Dylan with his head in his hands at his desk. He looked very tired and had dark circles under his eyes.
I approach him and he looks up from all his paper work.

"Hey are you ok?" I ask as I get closer to his desk

"I'm overloaded with paperwork" he says as he yawns

"Can I do anything to help?" I ask
He stops writing and looks up at me. He looks at me from head to toe. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, so nothing really special.
He stands up from his chair and comes towards me.

"There IS something you can do" he says slowly and in a deep low voice. He then suddenly cups my face and pulls me close to him. Our lips connect and I swear everything stops. Time stays frozen for what I feel like is an eternity. He kisses me with so much passion and affection that I lose my breath.
One thousand, two thousand, three thousand seconds later I take in what's happening and move my lips kissing him back. He pushes me against the wall and presses himself even closer to me. I let my fingers roam around his hair getting Tangled in it. Our lips finally disconnect and I feel a longing. He looks into my eyes, both of us out of breath. He brings his hand to my face and touches my cheek. I continue to look into his deep blue eyes and get lost in them. They had a soft look to them, unlike other times when they are cold.
We stay like that for a few minutes until I break the silence
"Was that also a nothing" I ask while tracing his jawline 

He smiles and pushes some of my my hair behind my ear "no, that definitely wasn't a nothing"
He turns around and goes back to his desk to do some work

I leave his office and realize I didn't end up telling him what I originally was gonna say which was about Claire. Oh well, she'll probably call him I mean he is her son.

I wasn't sure what was gonna happen now. I didn't think I would ever adapt feelings for him. Don't get me wrong, he's very attractive but he's also annoying and gets on my nerves. But that was starting to change, he made me feel different and I hope he feels the same way. I go to my room and change into a pair of jeans and a tube top with a small jacket. I grab my purse and ask Ross to drop me off at Central Park which is where I'm supposed to meet Nick, my gay friend from work remember him? I spend the day with Nick catching up and walking around. We end up taking a boat tour to the Statue of Liberty and took many, many and MANY pictures. Nick really liked pictures.
After eating a New York famous hot dog, Nick offers to drive me home. I say my goodbyes and promise to do this again.
I check the time and notice it's 11pm, the elevator opens and I walk into the apartment. I hear a girl talking and I walk towards the noise into the living room. I see a girl half naked with her arms around Dylan's neck kissing. At that moment, I froze and notice that my purse dropped making a loud noise.
They stop kissing and all eyes turn to me. Dylan's eyes go wide and comes towards me pushing aside the half naked girl

"Mia, I can explain" he says in a panic as he tries to grab my arm

"Don't touch me" I yell as a tear slips down my cheek

I run up to my room and lock my door quickly trying to pack whatever's important into a suit case.

"Mia open the door. I can explain open the door." Dylan says trying to open my door

I completely ignore him and try to close my suitcase with my blurred out vision due to the tears that where coming out uncontrollably

I open my door and pass by Dylan completely ignoring whatever he's saying with my suitcase. I get into the elevator and close it before Dylan can follow me. As soon as the elevator door closes, I let out a loud sob. Why was this affecting me soo much?

I haul down a cab and go to Lexi's house.

She opens the door and sees my horrible shape. I had mascara running down my whole face and messy hair.

"Oh my god Mia what happened?" She asks as she opens the door wide to let me in

"Can I stay with you?" I ask feeling dead inside

Hi lovelies! Who got excited when Dylan finally kissed Mia!? 🙋‍♀️I did!!
But dammit Dylan, what the hell did you do? I believe Dylan has an explanation so who wants a Dylan POV next chapter? Let me know and I will do 😉
Thanks again everyone for reading and don't forget to vote and comment
Bye for now 💋