Happy birthday to me

It's been a week since I started living with Dylan. Honestly, it hasn't been too bad. He usually leaves before I wake up and comes home when I'm already asleep. Lexi comes over sometimes during the day and we go out. Lexi and I have bonded so much, she's an amazing friend. Turns out she has a HUGE crush on one of Dylan's friends who is a successful K-POP star. Shes really fun to be around and gets me out of the apartment.

My birthday is tonight which is the day I finally become 18! Kelsey (as promised) is flying in today and I'm soo excited to see her. This evening, Lexi, Kelsey and I are going out to this really famous night club that Lexi got VIP tickets to. I haven't told Dylan cuz he wouldn't let me go. And it's not like he comes home early so he won't notice.
Lexi just called me and told me to go downstairs, she's waiting for me in the car to go to the airport and pick up Kelsey.

"Good morning B!" I say while getting into the car

"Morning chicka! Ready to go?" She asks

"Yes! Let's go" I say

*******************************************

We finally get to the airport and are waiting for Kelsey. Her plane has arrived and she should be out any minute

"I'm soo excited to finally meet her" says Lexi

"Ahh I see her! KELSEY!" I scream and run towards her

"MIAAAA!!!" Yells Kelsey

"Omg I've missed you soo much!" I say while hugging her "this is my friend whom you've spoken too"
Kelsey and Lexi hug and we leave the airport.
We spend the day catching up and showing her around the city, Kelsey really likes Lexi and they both bonded well too! After a long long day, Lexi drops me home and takes Kelsey with her to get ready, they will be back at 8pm to pick me up.

I go upstairs and start to get ready. While we went shopping, I bought a red deep V with straps dress. It's something I wouldn't usually wear but since Its my birthday and we're going clubbing, I decided to change up a bit. I start to curl my hair and put on some makeup. I wear my dress and put on black heels.
Since I was a bit early, I go downstairs and start to watch some TV.
All of a sudden I hear the elevator ding and see Dylan come out of it. Shit! What the hell is he doing here so early!?

"Hi" he greets while taking off his jacket

"Hello" I say trying to hide my self behind the couch. He goes into his room and closes the door. Hopefully I can leave before he comes back out.
My phone rings and it's Lexi. Perfect timing
"Hey Lexi" I answer
"Hey boo, come down we're here" she says
"Ok I'm coming" I hang up the phone and grab my purse.

While I'm waiting for the elevator to come, Dylan comes out of his room.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks quite mad

"I'm going out" I simply say

"No you're not, it's past 7pm and you definitely aren't going out like that. You're staying home" he says

"You can't tell me what to do. It's my birthday today, And I'm going out with friends" the elevators open and I get in, ignoring Dylan and see the elevator doors close.

I go towards Lexis car and get inside.
"Hey, sorry I'm late. Dylan wouldn't let me go out" I say
"That dick head, don't worry about him. Today we're gonna have fun and we are getting drunk!!" Said Kelsey. We all laugh and head towards the club.

********************************************
We get there and notice a HUGE line. Luckily, Lexi has VIP tickets so we don't have to worry about the line. We get inside and go to our table. The lights, loud music and different smells at first I didn't like, but as soon as we got drinks and started to dance, it didn't bother me.
Lexi kept on bringing drinks, I mean I've never had this much alcohol before. We kept on dancing and drinking and we were very drunk.
Kelsey and Lexi went to the dance floor and started dancing with these 2 guys. I went onto the dance floor and started dancing with myself. I was lost in my own world.

All of a sudden, I feel someone's hands against my waist and feel him dancing behind me. I turn to see a nice looking guy. After dancing with him for a little while, he pulls me into a corner of the club, with my back against the wall. His hands are on either side of my head and is smiling. I can smell the alcohol in his breath and can tell he's really drunk. He starts to kiss my neck. I've never done anything like this before, I've never even been in anything close to a relationship.

I started to ask the guy to stop but he wouldn't budge. I tired to push him away but only pushed me against the wall harder. I tried to scream but who the hell would hear me in the loud music. He started to unbuckle his belt and I got really scared. I closed my eyes and felt a tear run down my face. All of a sudden, the weight was removed and I was free. I look around and see him on the ground being punched by someone.

I noticed it was Dylan who grabbed the guy and started punching him. I was still against the wall, shaking and crying. After Dylan beats the hell out of him, he grabbed my hand and got me out of the club.

"What the hell were you thinking? I told you not to leave" yelled Dylan while getting me into his car

"L-llexx-ii, a-nnd Kell-ssey" I stuttered while grabbing Dylan's arm to get his attention

"I sent one of my drivers to make sure your friends get home safely, don't worry" he says while buckling my seatbelt. He closes my door and goes around the car to get into his seat. I felt very safe having Dylan near me. I look out the window and start to feel my eye lids closing.

I had fallen asleep in the car ride home, I felt myself being lifted and noticed that Dylan was carrying me bridal style while going upstairs. He brought me to my room and put me on my bed. I felt his presence leave. Then I heard him come back.

"Mia, I know your tired but please drink some water" he says while giving me a cup of water.

I drink the water and put my head back down onto the pillow.

"Dylan" I softly say while grabbing his arm before he left the room. "Thank you" I say while half asleep

"Go back to sleep, you need the rest. Happy birthday Mia" he says while pushing a strand of hair away from my face and leaves my room.

Happy birthday to me alright.

Whoa! What just happened!?

Heyyy my lovelies!
You're welcome for the double update 😉
Thank you soo much for reading this far! More updates are coming soon!
Bye for now 💋