chapter 11

Turns out my parents did a late night shift, but of course came to eat with Peyton for 15 minutes before they had to go. Because they love Peyton too much and more than anything.

Last night was kind of hard, when I got out of the shower and walked in my room Peyton was already asleep on the left side of my bed. It's big enough for 2 people, but I guess mom forgot that we're two giants trying to sleep in one bed, I could already tell this week was gonna to be harder than I thought. And the other weeks apparently.

I get off the bus and walk to school, but stop right in front of my English class, everyone was outside of the class waiting for Mr Steve, no one even bother to go in anymore. I stand next to a wall and look up to see everyone else, pushing my glasses up with my finger.

I see Ethan talking with 2 guys in my class that used a lot of black makeup. I look the other way and see Rebecca talk with her friends, she had bright red lipstick like her other friends, why did they always share lipstick?

I lift my head up a little more to see if she would see me, but the conversation between her friends had to be really interesting because it had her full attention, making my head home down again.

I see Mr Steve go in the classroom saying hi to everyone, ruffling a guy's hair that had too much gel on it making others laugh. He walks in and out in seconds with a folder in his hand, and skips into a speed walk telling everyone to follow him.

We all get on the bus, I sit next to a girl that had her hair in the most highest ponytail ever, flipping through a math book as we take off.

The time passes fast, before I know it I'm in front of 072. I reminded myself to get my sweater back, but before I can put it into words, I see Anna run to me with it in her hands.

"I am so sorry! It took so long, there was so many people waiting for their clothes to dry" she hands me it and places a hand on my shoulder, and I don't flinch, maybe I'm getting use to her touch.

"Thanks" mumble before going to my usual spot. I look up at Royal, now she was laying down in a seated position, normally she was always sitting up.

"She was so worried you were going to freeze to death" Royal said with a weak voice, making my eyebrows move together, wondering if she was ok.

"Well it was a really cold day" her mom adds "plus you were wet, I'm glad you didn't get sick, I was wondering that since you left" she looked at me, I could see worry in her eyes, it was strange to see that.

"No I'm fine" I answer, noticing that I kept eye contact with her too long, so I lower my head. "Thank you anyway." I add, thinking it would be nice.

"No need to thank you" she said crossing her arms over her chest like if she was cold. "It's the least I could do, I mean you have to talk to her no stop" she points at Royal with a smirk on her face.

For a moment I look at Royal, thinking she'll be taken back by it, but I see a big smile on her face, but her cheeks weak. I hear a soft laugh coming out of her mouth as she looks at her mom. "I think it's quite an honor" she giggled out making her mom chuckle.

I always seen in movies and books that parents mess around with their kids, but I always thought it was just a fantasy. I keep looking back and forth between them, finding it weird. Until I see Anna looking at me, i quickly look away.

"Well I'll leave you two to finish that report of yours" she waves of before exiting the room. I wait a little before I talk.

"Where is she going?"

"Probably coffee room" she smiles as she looks at me, her light brown eyes look so helpless, I wanted to ask her what's wrong but I stop myself. It's a stupid question. She's sick, that what's wrong, I roll my eyes inside my head and pull out my notebook.