33

I wake up to the feeling of movement against my body

I wake up to the feeling of movement against my body. My eyes flutter open, and I watch Devon pulling his body off of mine gently as if he is trying not to wake me up. I'm welcomed by the sight of his dark hair.

"Good morning," I whisper, my voice hoarse.

His head turns up to me giving me a soft smile "Morning darling, go back to sleep it's still early". He completely removed his body from mine rolling to his side of the bed.

"What time is it?" I ask yawning.

"Ten thirty" he answers, pulling the silk black cover over my body tucking me in. He kisses my forehead and I stretch my legs and ouch.

My body is really sore, I've never had sex with my legs over a man's shoulders. I've never been held into one position for a long period of time. The men I've slept with would finish within minutes, but Devon has the stamina of a beast, he could've fucked me the whole night non-stop.

My eyes fall on his exposed abdomen, the sheets covering what's below but I can see it. And it's hard and thick, outlining the sheets. "Eve, eyes up here darling," Devon suddenly chuckles and my cheeks are on fire.

"Does it umm ever go down?" I ask holding Devon's blue eyes. He looks down at his Ahem and then back at me with a smirk "Not around you, no".

"Are you going to work today?" I ask tucking my hand underneath the pillow, trying to change the subject. He runs a hand through his fuck-me hair and says "No, but I'll visit father today".

"I can come with you, if you'd like"

His face beams "Really?".

I poke his cheek with my index finger and answer "Of course! you know I love your dad".

His face twitches as if he doesn't like that statement. I feel the need to have the warmth of his skin on mine, so I snuggle against his neck and he wraps his arms around me kissing the top of my head.

"I have a feeling that we are all over the news today," Devon says as he strokes my hair and I smile against his neck "Well, you did do a shopping spree spending 450 million dollars,"

"I'll probably have to build a safe in this house for the necklaces,"

"Yeah, I mean what am I supposed to do with them? Wear them once or twice a year?"

Seriously, what was he thinking when he bid for them. Yes I loved them but I'm scared that my life is at risk I'll be killed and robbed for the necklaces.