6

Placing my hands over the shower's wall I tried to shake the thoughts of her

Placing my hands over the shower's wall I tried to shake the thoughts of her. She haunted my dreams and my days. Not a moment goes by that I don't think of her lips against mine. All I wanted to do is break into her apartment and shove her against a wall and fuck her until she can't take it anymore.

There is no denying that the physical attraction between us two is tense. I wanted to believe that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. The way she looks at me and the way her eyes flickers. Her soft hands squeezing mine as we walked into our many dates. And good god, her perfect body. She wasn't tall nor too short. Her waist tiny and her hips wide complementing her plump ass.

I wanted to grip her ass. But I couldn't. How could I even think like that? It's wrong. Maybe she isn't attracted to me. I can't assault her like that. And for that kiss that I loved so much, I apologized in a text message. I should have warned her beforehand and took her consent on that kiss. But those bastards paparazzi left me no choice comparing her to Heather. There is denying the resemblance between them is obvious, but you could only see it if you looked at Heather's old photos. She is 10 years older than Evelina Since then I give her warning sign about kissing her in public.

The hickey she left on me that night haunted me on the news. I have forgotten to button my shirt up after I showed her the hickey that day in the restaurant and the paparazzi were able to capture it along with our make out session. I can vividly remember how she left that hickey on me, the way she grinded her hips on me the way she bit my neck and sucked the skin. I remember her soft American accent as she whispered against my ears "please fuck me Devon".

My eyes snapped open and I looked down at my raging cock. I grabbed it and started stroking it slowly. We agreed on no sleeping around and I keep my word but if she kept dressing like that and walking like that and talking like that. This little guy won't handle it.

I fantasised about how she'd take my cock into her. Imagining her on my bed with her legs open for me only made my hands stroke faster. I groaned placing one hand on the shower again as I fucked my fist. As embarrassing as this was. It did give me some relief.

"Jesus Christ" I moaned as cum strokes oozed out. My breath coming out in fits. I took a deep breathe and cleaned myself and my hand. I left the shower and grabbed a towel to dry my body. As I looked at my reflection in the mirror I thought of the many times Evelina and I kissed. The many dates we've been to.

According to the news I've been dating her for 3 months now. I think it's time to propose. I've spoken to my father about her and he gave me my mum's engagement ring, so I'd propose with it. I put on a dark grey tailored pants and topped it with a white shirt. Over the white shirt I wore a dark green sweater. I brushed my hair to the back and grabbed my phone. I saw a text from Evelina.

Evelina: Hey, I was wondering if you are free tonight? We could go to the cinemas today.

Devon: I am free, but I have other plans for us tonight. Be ready at 4.