32

The bed shakes with every intense thrust from behind

The bed shakes with every intense thrust from behind. I try to hold onto the sheets but my arms are wobbling. My eyes are on the paintings that are threatening to fall off the headboard. This is a fuck-hazard, I should tell Devon to Rem- Slam

"Ah! Fuck" my moans disappear into the sheets.

Devon grabs my waist tight, thrusting his cock mercilessly into me. And due to the position we are in, me on my knees and him behind me I feel him deeper. He is so deep inside me. It feels different in this position. Thicker and harder. With every thrust, I feels his release seeping down.

Devon's hand travel up my spine until he reaches the back of my neck. He forces my face into the sheets making my ass pop up, giving him more access. "Take it. Fuck," he pants the words out "Take it all, all of my fat cock."

My lips part as I struggle to breathe. Hishand braces my shoulder while the other gripping my hips to hold me steady. Stars bursts behind my closed eyelids. Devon Enderson knows how to fuck hard.

He is relentless, we've been at it for a couple of hours, pounding into me and finishing twice, and then pushing me onto my knees for his final attack. Oh, I hope it's the finale.

This feels so good, but I don't know how longer my body can handle him. I'm so close to coming and I want him to finish me with me. I feel his lips on my shoulder as his chest slides over my back "Just fucking is not enough, Eve" he whispers.

"I need you badly, darling. I need you everywhere".

I know what he means, I felt it the the first time. We are skin to skin, fucking, kissing, caressing. Yet, it's not enough I crave more and more. How is this possible?

"I'm so close" I tell him, he kisses my back and says "I can tell, when you are close your pussy spasms around my cock squeezing me in".

His fucking words are fucking my brain.

"Are you close?" I pant.

"No, more I need more" his thrusts have gone slower but still hitting me deep. I need him to come with me and I start thinking quickly what brings Devon to his- Slam

"Shit!" He grunts.

I can't think. My brain has melted.

I quickly remember something that Devon is into. He sits back on his knees watching our bodies connect "I want to stuff you with my cum, you'll feel me between your legs for days".

My hands move back to my ass cheeks and I pull them apart and Devon's breath hitches from behind me. I smile to myself. Mission accomplished.

I feel his fingers graze the place where, we are connected. Stroking where my pussy envelopes his large cock. He gathers our mixed arousal as his hips work me. The bed creaks the and the room is filled with my loud moans. His wet fingers trace my asshole, applying a light pressure as he circles it.