3

I walked my way up to this bastard's office

I walked my way up to this bastard's office. He has been ignoring me for two weeks now and I've been humiliating myself in front of his staff for two freaking weeks just so I could get a five minute chat with him. Even queen Elizabeth would have given me her time. Men are just trash.

Since our not so gentleman here is a businessman, I assumed that he was married and you know how obsessed I am with married men, and so I've decided to seduce him into submission. I wore a tight formal jumpsuit that had a deep V neckline showing off my cleavage, and the stretchy material of it hugged me in the right place. I swirled my hips as I walked in the top floor heading to his office. The secretary knocked on his door and then opened it. She motioned to me with her hands that I should walk in.

My eyes landed on the guy standing behind the desk, my heart stopped in my chest. His messy midnight black hair complemented his tanned skin. He has the most wonderful eyes, aquamarine, that were brighter than the ocean, framed by graceful brows. Prominent cheekbone and to die for jawline with five o'clock shadow beard. His plump lips just begging to commit sins. His suit hugged his rippled muscles.

As handsome and gorgeous he was, I felt intimidated by him. He didn't greet nor smile. And he looked awfully young for an acting CEO.

I think I finally know who Billie Eilish was referring to in "Ocean Eyes".

Evelina don't forget what you are here to do.

The moment his secretary closed the door. I walked over to his desk and smashed the check down. "This is more than what you paid when you bought the place, now sell it to me".

"I am not selling it" his voice sent warmth over my body and I hugged myself with my hands. And chuckled sarcastically "if you are not selling it then why am I here?!".

"I'll make you an offer".

"An offer?".

"Yes, I will give you the store if you want it so bad but I want something in return and I don't mean money" he said as he sat down on his chair. His eyes never leave mine.

I bit the inside of my cheek and said "Let me guess sexual favours?".

"That's insulting Ms. Camilli, I don't mix business with pleasure" he snapped at me but his voice was still warm.

Silence took over for a couple of seconds, I looked down to watch my red heels. I heard his pen tapping on the desk, he probably is thinking about what he wants in return.

"Marry me" the two words tumbled slowly and cautiously out of his mouth, wrapped in a heavy voice. His heavy accent made my heart melt. My throat suddenly felt dry. I stood in the middle of his office carefully eyeing his blue orbits.

Remember what I said earlier about how I don't like English accents? I'm so taking it back turns out I'm a sucker for English accents.

"You are joking right?" I finally spoke but my voice came out in whispers. He brought his pen up to his lip and looked me straight in the eyes "I'm not joking Evelina".