61

I don't know why I said what I said last night none of it is true

I don't know why I said what I said last night none of it is true. Devon has been nothing but a sweetheart to me. He always touches me very delicately and sensually making sure that I felt loved in his arms he always told me how much he loves me, between every kiss he'd whisper his words of affirmation against my lips.

And always looks me in the eyes before the intercourse, his eyes searching mine for any hint of hesitancy. He never did anything to me I didn't want or didn't like or didn't ask for.

I knew how scared he was to show me this side of himself. He told me about how he might've pushed Heather away and was worried that the same would happen with me and I assured him, telling him that it would never reach to that. I told him that I trusted him and I do trust him with my life.

I'm a bitch, and I don't deserve him. I should've talked to him and told him that I know about Serena's pregnancy and ask for answers, but instead of doing that I'm doing childish things.

The look of hurt on his face last night after I pushed him. I caused him pain and I wanted to run after him, hug him, kiss him, apologize for everything I said, but my legs wouldn't move.

I don't know when he came to bed last night but today I woke up before he did, and he was facing the other side instead of facing me like he always does.

When I got up to get ready, I kissed his cheek and whispered how sorry I am for what I said last night. I should apologize again properly with him conscious but I can't bring myself to do it.

After I took a shower and put on a decent outfit. I went downstairs the smell of cinnamon in the air which made me skip a couple of stairs. I greet Helena in the kitchen "Good morning,"

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" She asks and I nod "Yeah, but I'm really hungry now so what are you making I can smell cinnamon".

"Actually, I didn't make anything. I saw this in the fridge and heated it for you" She passes me a plate with cinnamon rolls.

I frown "If you didn't make them who did? I didn't buy anything last night nor did Devon I'm sure he came empty handed"

Helena smiles "It was supposed to be a secret between me and him, but I think you should know now"

"What secret?"

"When you two came back from your honeymoon, he asked me to teach him to bake cinnamon rolls. He said that you love them so much and wanted to make them for you"

She sits next to me and continues "Remember the times the house would smell like burnt sugar and cinnamon? And he'd tell you that I'm trying a new carrot cake recipe that's actually him burning the cinnamon rolls"

He did this for me. Fuck I'm such a bitch.

I point at the dish in front of me "So he made these last night?"