25| I don't need luck. I just wanted a kiss.

When I first met you,
I honestly didn't know you were
gonna be this important to me.

Kathy's POV

"Do I look like I'm trying too hard? He said casual because there'll be lots of walking." I say to Cece.

"Casual means jeans. Everyone knows that." She answers.

"What if he wants me to wear a dress? I should definitely change." I murmur the last part.

"You're hot either way. He already knows that." She says.

"But what if whatever we're doing is better with jeans than a dress?" I ask.

"Then don't wear a dress. And it's a little windy today. What if you end up flashing someone?" Cece says.

"Okay, I'm sticking with the jeans. If there's another date, then I'll wear a dress." I say to myself. Do you think he'll want another date after this? I hope so.

I look at myself one more time and sigh. I slip on my shoes and exit my room.

Outfit:

I spot Cece grinning on my couch and give her a weird look

I spot Cece grinning on my couch and give her a weird look. "Who are you texting?" I ask.

"What? No one!" Cece says automatically.

"Right..." I say, not believing her. She waves the subject off and admires my outfit.

"I think that's date worthy. Shows off your ass." She says with a shrug. "Easy access." She winks.

I give her a mortified look and say, "Now I'm definitely changing." Anthony better be worth all these outfit changes. I just want to impress him.

I'm sure he would like you even if you just wore a sweatshirt and leggings. Ya, but I wear that all the time. Exactly. And he still ended up asking you out.

Before I could make it back to my room, I heard someone knock. "Too late bitch." Cece says, smirking.

I freeze, and my eyes widen. Fuck. I'm not ready! She walks up to me and grabs my shoulders. "You look gorgeous. Now go greet your man." She says, shoving me towards the door.

I check to make sure it's Anthony and take a deep breath. I unlock the door, and Anthony's face lights up. Awww, his dimples.

We not so subtly check each other out, and I decide my outfit is fine for our first date. "You look beautiful, Sunshine." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And you look handsome, but I'm sure you knew that already." I tease.

"I did know that." He says, flexing his biceps. I laugh, and he softly smiles. "But it's nice to hear it from you." He says quietly.