Chapter 48: Past Revealed.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

"Get off my girlfriend!" Sebastian snapped pushing Jordans arm off as the guys around me eyes widened.

"What are you guys looking at?!" Sebastian snapped as they immediately looked the other way.

"Are you okay?" he asks turning to me as I nod.

"Jordan was being nice" I say with a smile as his jaw clenched.

"No! Not like that!" I say as  he looks at me confusedly.

"that man was asking me if I was lost" I say pointing at the guy who was pretending to not notice us looking at him.

"Why?" he asks suspiciously.

"I guess its cuz Im a random teenaged girl in their place wearing their bosses clothes" I say with a giggle as Sebastian chuckles.

"How did Jordan get into this?" he asked as I turned to see Jordan looking at the floor nervously.

"He came up with a random excuse so they could stop staring at me" I say pointing at the other guys as Sebastian glared at them.

"He pretended that I was his sister so they could leave me alone" I say with a nod as his eyes widened.

"Okay hold on" he says with a smile before turning to the guys that were looking at the floor nervously with a frown.

"Listen up!" he snaps as everyone stood up straight.

"First of all! Jordan is not related to my girlfriend at all" he says as they chuckled.

"Im sorry did I say a joke?!" Sebastian snapped as the room fully silenced.

"Second of all! If any of you dumbasses decide to make my girlfriend feel uneasy at All! I will decided easily to kill you" he says getting closer to them as they gulped nervously.

"Did I make myself clear?!" he shouted at the guy who asked me if I was lost.

"yes boss!" he shrieks sounding like a mouse as I try not to laughed.

"Get back to work!" he snapped as they all disappeared faster then the flash.

"Hey! Sebas is it aight if I-" before the voice ended I turned to see a guy looking at us confusedly from a door way.

"Kitten I want you to me-" before Sebastian finished the guy was in front of me in a snap.

"Names James baby, I would just like to say. Its not your booty , its your beauty" (Yes I did get this from the movie Friday after next in case you guys were wondering😂😂) he says with a wink and a smirk as Sebastian glared at him while I giggled.

"James" Sebastian says through gritted teeth as I laugh.

"Im Jezzabelle, his girlfriend" I say shaking James hand as his eyes widened.

"oh!" he says with a smirk looking towards Sebastian.

"I didn't know you went for the innocent ones" he says as I laughed.

"Hey! That's what Sean said" I say with a smile before frowning at Sebastian's grip around my waist tightened at the sound of his brothers name.

"Your my best friends girlfriend? That's weird, I never knew he could settle down" James says as my eyes widened.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask as I turned to see Sebastian glaring at James.

"Well your boyfriend here used to be a manwh-" before he finished Sebastian punched him as I gasped.