Chapter 21: Mrs.Black.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"This is where you live?" I ask staring at the humongous mansion with beautiful gardens around it with different types of flowers.

It wasn't as big as Sebastian's mansion but it was close. Very close.

"Now, when we go inside, say your just a friend, or else my parents will literally attack you with questions about us being married or me being unfaithful to the whore Im attached to" He says rolling his eyes as I giggle and let him lead me into the beautiful castle ahead of us.

"Seannie! Is that you!?" A elderly voice shouts before an elderly woman with black long hair and thin figure shows up in front of us.

"Oh your here! Hurry! My grand baby needs a bath and your fathers not giving her a good one" she says grabbing his shoulders before turning her head towards my direction.

"Oh my" she gasp staring at me in horror as I look down at my clothes.

I just so happened to notice that I was in a pair of black sweats, a grey hoodie, flip flops, and fuzzy socks in a rich place. In front of, that looks like a very rich woman.

"Is she like one of those kids people take home for food and shelter?" she whispers quite loudly as Sean looks at me and her back and forth before bursting out in laughter.

"No! Dear god!" He exclaims holding his belly as I blush.

"Mom" He says clearing his throat while trying not to laugh again.

"This is a new friend that I just happened to meet today" He says putting his arm over my shoulder as I smile nervously.

"Well, if your going to stay here, then I'll fetch one of my maids to clothe you, because there's something wrong with that" she says gesturing to my clothes as my face turns red in embarrassment.

"Margaret!" She shouts before I hear the sound of heels clicking on the tile floors.

"Yes, ma'am?" An elderly short woman asks as Sean's mom points to me.

"Have her dressed and bathed by lunch today will yah?" She asks as the elderly woman nods.

"Okay ma'am, right this way sweetie" She says walking away as I follow and watch Sean wink at me.

I followed the woman through a big hall, up a long staircase, till she stopped at a door.

"This is the guest room, there is a bathroom on the left when you walk in, and when you are done there will be clothes on the bed that I will get you to wear for lunch hun" she says before opening the door and waiting for me to go in.

"Thank you" I say with a smile before walking in as she bows and closes the door.

I turned to see a humongous bedroom with a huge white bed in the middle. It was covered with white curtains and blankets as I felt the soft covers. It felt like a cloud hehe. I looked around to see a humongous white window showing the front of the house as I looked down at the gardens and acres of land.

I looked to my left to see a white door as I opened it to see a humongous bathroom. It had a indoor jacuzzi and a shower that looked like it can fit a high school class inside.

I shook my clothes of before turning the white knob inside the shower. I shivered when the cold water hit my bare skin. I looked up to see a bar of pink soap and different brands of shampoo and conditioner. I played around with the soap in my hair before scrubbing my body. I made sure nit to scrub to hard on the place that Sebastian was holding since it still hurt a bit when I touch it.

After about ten minutes of washing myself, I turned off the water and grabbed a white fluffy towel. I rolled my hair in another smaller towel as I smiled at my clean self in the mirror. I walked out seeing a pile of clothes and a pair of heels on the bed. I looked at it confusedly before shrugging and trying the stuff on.