Chapter 42: Hundreds? And video games?.

{Sebastians Pov} 

I slowly parted our lips as I tried to calm my nerves down before taking her right now. This innocent little girl was going to be the death of me. 

"Boss, they're waiting" " Ethan announces as I glare at him before standing up straight and looking down at my kitten who was as red as a tomato.

"I wont be long" I say caressing her pink rosy cheeks before walking towards the guys with a straight face.

"If theres any harm towards her, I wont hesitate to take any of your pathetic lives" I say sternly as they all nod nervously before I walked back to my bedroom.

As most people know, I am the most successful and powerful person in this pathetic world. I decided to stay at one of my mansians I kept around for traveling, for my princess safety that is. My mansian back home was being in full repair before I can go back. After my stupid brother took her from me I went crazy not being able to see her, to feel her, to have her in my arms, where she belongs. Forever. 

I dropped my towel on the floor after locking my bedroom door before walking into my walk in closet. I slipped on a pair of calvins before picking my grey and black suit to wear for todays meeting. One of my customers that sell my high products have came back to give me MY money and to have some more to keep their business running. Like they all do. 

As soon as I finished with my hair and shoes I walked towards my drawers to pick out a watch to wear. I chose my Hublot MP-05 LaFerrari Mens Hand Wind Watch, the most expensive watch in the world as I manage to buy the MOST expensive stuff for myself all the time. And if my kitten wants something, I'll make sure she gets it, no matter the cost. Thats one of the perks of being mine. Alot of women I've slept with only slept with me for my body and my money. But I never did such a thing, I simply get it done with and in a second flat kick them out. I have no reason to keep those whores around when I have my princess with me. She already has LOTS of money because of her father, but now that shes with me she has everything in the world at her feet. 

"Are you ready boss?" One of my men calls knocking on the other side of my bedroom door as I opened it and nod before walking with him to office.

They opened the doors for me as I see the man that owes me money, with a smirk on his face. 

"Mr.Black" he says as I sat at my desk boredly.

"You have my money?" I ask going straight to the point so I can get this done and see my princess.

"Yes, but I also have recieved some decent information for you" he says with a smirk as I arch my eyebrow interested.

"And that would be?" I ask as he looks around before leaning in.

"Theres over hundreds of gangs that wanna take the powerful Sebastian down" he says as I nod boredly.

"Yes thats not something I dont already know" I say about to ask him for my money before he interjects.

"Yes! but the thing is, they all know how now" he says as I squint my eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean know how now?" I ask as he snickers.

"Oh come on, we all know about that little girl your hiding away for safe keeping" he says as I glare at him angrily.

"What does she have to do with my gang?" I ask angrily at what hes getting at.

"They believe that your taking her for own because after all these years the great and powerful Sebastian Black, finally has a weakness" he says with a smirk.

"Come on Sebastian, now that you have a weakness, they're gonna try to take it to finally bring you down" he says and in less then a second I had him up slammed onto the wall by his neck.

"Tell the others if they ever think about taking her from me......they're dead!" I growled before throwing him on the floor as he gasps for air.

"Give me my money and get out" I say sitting on my chair as his men pile three suitcases on my desk and I gesture my men to give them their shit and throw them out.

After throwing them out I sat my desk thinking, about what that jackass just told me. Hundreds of gangs wanna take my princess?! Never! I will never let her out of my sight anymore. I say to myself as I walk out of my office.  

"Where is she?" I ask one of my men as they point to the stairs leading to upstairs.

I walked upstairs before I heard......laughter? I walked faster thinking who was making that noise. I stopped in front  of my room before opening it slowly. My face softened when I saw the guys I assigned with my princess playing video games with her. 

"I won!" she shouted while laughing as I smiled.

I can never get use to that, I thought in my head. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her made my heart beat faster. She was different from every women in the world. And I'll never let her go....because shes mine. 

I walked in clearing my throat as the guys immediately stood up in a line in front of me with a staight face as I almost laughed at their actions. 

"You guys can leave now" I say sternly as they all nod and walk out quickly closing the door.

I turned back to see my kitten sitting on the floor looking up at me like those little kids in class when they see the special guest they're teacher brought in. I kneeled down in front of her as she continued to just look at me with no expression. 

"You like to play video games?" I ask with a smile as a smile grew on her face when she saw me smile.

She nodded as I chuckle. 

"Well how do you play this?" I ask turning to the tv and sitting on the floor with her as I see shes surprised at me wanting to play video games.

"Well...uhhh" she states grabbing another controller before handing it to me as I smile when I touched her hand and she blushed.

So innocent...and all mine. 

Vote and comment for more guys :)