Chapter 3: Meeting.

{Sebastians Pov}

"Boss! The gang from Chicago is here" My right hand man Ivan says as I fix my tie and gesture him to let them into my office.

"Mr.Black , nice to meet you here" The leader says sarcastically sitting at the end of the table with his men.

"What do you want?" I ask tapping my finger indicating to hurry up.

"The shipments of meth I've ordered haven't came in yet, there's words that you have something to do with it?" He asks glaring at me.

"I had nothing to do with it. So you can kindly make your way off my territory now , old man" I say as his jaw clenches.

"That's where your wrong Mr. Black, Im not leaving here without the shipment. You do know about how business needs to continue , as you own the biggest gangs in the world such as myself. I know you have something with the shipment, and if I don't have it , your asking for a death wish boy" he says with a smile running his hand through his glistening white hair.

"I'll give you till tonight to pack your things" I finished before my men led them outside ignoring their protests.

Many gangs have come through my place thinking they can simply demand for something I cant give trying to scare me. Little do they know I am Sebastian Black, leader of the most feared gangs in the world. I show no emotions towards threats that wont hurt me a bit. I can get rid of any gang by just a snap of my finger.

"Boss are you going to go through with the Vipors threat?" My third in command Joshua asks.

"No, just give them till tonight to get back to their shitty homes, if they're not gone by then. Kill them" I say standing up and leaving my office.

I walk downstairs as Jeffrey my butler opens the door. I walk into my new black range rover before speeding off into the city with my men following. I cant go anywhere without my gang since there are many enemies roaming around my city trying to kill me. Ha! Im invincible, not even god himself can kill me.

The reason why I was driving now , was because its what I always do. I have a schedule I like to keep. First, breakfast, meeting, check in town to see nothing bad happening without my watch, lunch, business, dinner, then sleep, and after that continue the cycle over again.

Now, back to the watch. I roamed town watching as people nearly ran away from me coming in view. That's how I liked it. I loved when people feared me whenever I passed by. I smirked as I see people and their children coward away when I turn and nod at them. Just the thought of fear brought happiness to me.

I stopped since their was a red light. People were whistling and honking their horns as I tried to see what they were looking at. Men were even shouting stuff out the car window as I looked out the window.

My eyes wandered off till I felt the whole world stop. There stood something my eyes liked. Never have I ever noticed this before. Most my eyes have liked were something way different then this.

She strutted across the street as her innocence were like a golden treasure to my eyes. Her wavy brown hair flowed as she walked keeping her head down as horny men shouted many things at her. Most women would've loved this much attention and turned around with a second glance but she....she was different. She kept her head low as she got to the curb. Even though there were clearly men catcalling her she didn't look up, which made me confused. I wanted to see her innocent face, but she kept walking till she got into the target.

I want her...
I need her...
Shes mine!!!

As soon as the light turned red my tires screeched turning into the parking of the target. I hopped out of my car as people moved out of my way. My men followed as I walked through the sliding doors. People moved quickly out of my sight as I looked around for her. She was just here? Where did she possible go that quickly? I went up the stairs as people looked away. I looked through the store frantically making people coward down scared thinking I was gonna gun down the fucking place sheesh.

"Where is she?!" I snapped at the manager as he looked at me confused and scared.

"I-I-I don't K-Know please don't kill me" he says as I noticed the wet stain on his pants.

"Ugh!? Wheres your camera systems?!" I snapped as he pointed towards the back of his office.

I walked inside seeing all the cameras to the stores. I rewinded all of them as I saw my little innocent princess walk in. She went up the stairs and walked inside the bathroom as I smiled and walked out.

I went straight towards the bathroom stalls as women came out happy before looking up at me and ran in fear. I rolled my eyes before walking into the women's bathroom. I knocked down all the stalls before there was one left, and I smirked. I knocked it down as a elderly woman covered herself. I looked at her confused before I heard Ivan call me.

"Boss! There she is!" He shouts as I looked at his finger pointing out the window of the target.

I saw as my innocent little kitten made her way into the mall across the street moving fast. I smirked before walking down to my car, she likes to play hard to get? Lets play little kitty...

:OOOO Vote and comment for more!!!