Chapter 22: Sparks?.

{Sebastians Pov}

After finally finishing my paper work, I decided to go check up on my little kitten.

I knew I shouldn't have hurt her, but she disobeyed me! She cant just go around throwing herself into mens arms! Especially one that clearly has feelings for her. I saw the look he gave her when she was talking to him in the cell. It would take an idiot not to know he's in love with her. He looked at her the way Im supposed to look at her. Shes mine! Not his!

I opened my bedroom door seeing it empty as anger rose in me. I made my way downstairs to the cell with my gun before one of my men came up to me.

"Boss!" He says handing me a phone as I glare at him.

"Its a Mrs.Black" he says before walking away with his head down as I pull at my hair frustratedly.

"Sebastian!" She shrieked as I roll my eyes.

"What?!" I snapped as she gasps,

"Excuse me mister! Don't snap at me if you weren't the one that had to go through 18 hours of labor for a 7.5 pound baby ok!" She snaps as I sigh.

"Yes mother" I say irritated as she sighs happily.

"Are you coming for lunch today?" She asks with her happy voice as I groan.

"No! I cant" I say as she gasps.

"How come your brother has time to come visit me with his new girl friend and you cant even make time to spend with your mommy? Huh!" She snaps as my eyebrows furrowed.

"Sean's what?" I ask as she giggles.

"He brought a girl over and man was she a view!" she laughs as I scratch my head.

"She had brown hair, sweats, a grey sweater, slippers, and man I thought she was a foster child or something" she laughs as my eyes widened.

"Wait! How did her face look like?!" I snapped as she laughs.

"Ok! Calm down! She had long brown hair, about 5'2 I think, quite petite, light brown eyes, her skin was clear though, I have to ask her about that" She rambles on as I growl.

"Im coming!" I snapped before hanging up.

That asshole! He took her! From me! And now my parents think shes his! Shes mine!

I drove off in my red range over speeding pasts houses before stopping at the horrid place I grew up in. Thank god I made my own castle else where. I made my way up the stairs before opening the door with a bang. I walked past the scred maids before seeing the whore that slept with my brother.

"Why hello Sebastian" she says with a smirk as I roll my eyes and push past her.

My mother screamed as soon as I walked in as I roll my eyes.

"Sebastians home!!" She screeched running out of the kitchen as my father smiles at me.

"Welcome home son" he says after my mother pulled me into a tight hug.

"Wheres Sean?" I ask with no emotions as they smile at me.

"Upstairs with Sadie why?" My mom asks confused before I walk out.

I stomped upstairs passing by a tired looking maid before I see the bright pink doors to my nieces room open. I walked through as my eyes landed on the three scared and shocked figures inside.

"Hey brother!" Sean says walking up to me with his daughter as I walked past them and grabbed onto my kittens arm.

"Sebastian" she whispers as I drag her out of the room.

"Sebastian! Where are you going?!" My mother asks as I push past her and out of the door.

"Son!" My dad shouts as I push her into my car and drive off.

"Sebastian?" She asks in a hush tone as I grip the steering wheel.

"Im sorry" she says as I see her look down at her hands innocently,

"What did my brother do?" I ask through gritted teeth as her head shot up.

"Nothing" she says with a shrug as my knuckles turned white.

"Why were you over there at his house?!" I snapped as I see her flinch back.

I turned to her waiting for a reply as she stared at me with wide eyes before letting out a sigh.

"He wanted me to meet his daughter, that was it" she replied staring at me innocently with those perfect brown orbs.

"Next time you decide to leave, make sure to tell me so I can go with you, or send someone" I say pulling into my drive way as she nods.

"We have the day to ourselves, what would you like to do princess?" I ask turning to her as she smiles.

"Really?" She asks with a big grin as I chuckle.

"Yes, anything" I say with a smile for the first time.

"Can I see my friend?" She asks as my smile turned into a frown.

"Please! I just wanna see if he's okay, that's it I swear!" she pleaded with puppy eyes and a pout as I watch how adorable she looks like.

"Only if your by my side the whole time princess" I reply as she jumps out of the car happily.

"Yes! Thank you!" She says wrapping her small arms around me as I jump back in surprise.

"Lets go!" she says pulling me by my hand as I smile at her small hands in mine.

Her hand fit perfectly into mine while she was dragging me downstairs. She was to busy dragging me through the halls that she hasn't noticed she was holding both of my hands. But I didn't mind at all. She let go of one of my hand before lacing our fingers together in my other hand. The sparks in my body were going wild as I stared at our hands that were holding each others tightly. She hasn't even noticed, but I did. I always will.

Vote and comment for more :)