Werewolf Academy - Chapter 43 (Part I)

Author's note: Hi guys! I'm pretty sure that most of you are frustrated with me; yes, I know what goes on people's minds. Anyways, as usual, I'd like to apologize to my dearest readers and supporters for not updating for 60000000000 years (obviously exaggerated). Hit me up if you still love me! –Mar

RECAP from Chapter 42

I stared at my loose chains. I had finally got them loose and it took at least a half hour. I just hope they don't notice that it's loose.

My hands are still burning from the silver but I had to bear with it. If I saw Broken Dean again I would immediately shift into my wolf and attack.

"I'm ready, are you?" I whispered.

"Yeah..." He trailed off silently.

We both quietly waited for them to "supposedly" kill us. They're probably thinking of ways on how.

The wait didn't take long the goons entered our cell like they owned the place. They unlocked our chains from the locks on the wall and pushed us out with them holding onto our chains.

They led us out in the field. There was a bon fire at the middle along with five people.

"You're going to enjoy your deaths. It's going to be so painful." The man said. He laughed, "No one will kill us after we're indestructible!"

"Shut up and bow down to our leader!"

The people follow the yeller, all bowing down to Broken Dean. A smirk is plastered on his face, oh how I want to wipe that off of his face. Let's just wait when my wolf has his head.

Maddox was hauled behind him and it made my heart clench. They were forcing him and he struggled, I felt bad for him.

"Don't do that to him!" I screamed. "You're hurting him!"

His smirk grew wide. "You shouldn't care. Your beloved mate is a monster, a person whose demon has awakened and is incapable of loving their mate."

I glared at the piece of shit in front of me. The more he taunted me the more I wanted to kill him in so many morbid ways.

"Let us not wait for your deaths. Come here my dear child, you will go first and Maddox will watch every bit of it."

Maddox stared at me while Broken Dean walked around me. He was holding a mallet, it looked like Thor's hammer but this is longer and has a rounded shape.

"Are you ready to die?"

Werewolf Academy – Chapter 43 (Part I)

Dying is easy. Hearts can be broken easily. All it takes is a bullet and a gun, press the trigger and you'll be dead. Why can't we have 9 lives like cats?

But anyways, today's not the day that I will die, not today, not tomorrow, and definitely not the next. I won't let myself die in his hands, and neither will I let that asshole kill the people that I care about.

As I stare at him, a smitten smile crawls on my face. "I was born ready." I cockily state. People might call me insane for daunting the idiot in front of me but I can't let this slide. I need to be strong, someone who's willing to stand up.

His minion approaches me and slaps my right cheek. "You have no right to speak to him like that!"

I wince at the stinging pain. Most people here are assholes, and the biggest one is the 35 year old looking shit face. Remember what I said, "a 35 year old looking piece of shit".