Imagines and Next Update Info

Read the A/N after the imagine for the update info. (Also, I need your help!)

Apologies to @dabookbabe since I couldn't update her imagine. I didn't have much time to write another one but I will try my best to update yours soon. (Really sorry)

Imagine

For @blissfully

with Richard Harmon (John Murphy)

(I hope you like it)

PS I didn't know which name to use since you mentioned John Murphy as your imagine character, so I'm using this name itself.

IMAGINE

"But why me?" You groan when your mom hands you a box of cupcakes she made for one of her friends.

"Geogia, stop whining and just go deliver the cupcakes,"she ordered and you slumped your shoulders as you eyed your outfit and frowned.

"But-"

"No buts. I have food to prepare since guests are coming over and everybody else is out so that leaves you," she replied, cutting you off.

"What guests?" you ask, confused.

"Remember our neighbours who shifter a few years ago? The ones who had a son who liked you and you crushed on?" she reminded, making you blush at the memory.

"I remember them but you're wrong. It was an unrequited crush," you mumbled, thinking of John Murphy, your first crush ever. Red pooled in your cheeks as you remember his last words to you before he shifted.

'I'll always protect you.'

"Whatever you want to think. Anyways, go before it gets late," she commands and you shake off your thoughts.

Going outside meant changing from your sweatpants into something dressy especially because the friend your mother had was quite snobby and equally judgemental, even more so towards your dressing style.

You knew arguing further with your mom was pointless so you dragged yourself from the couch you were sitting in to your room. Searching through clothes, you contemplated wearing different combinations. Tired of not finding anything suitable to wear, you sighed and went near your window.

The sky was getting heavy with clouds and it was getting windier by the minute. That's when you remembered that you had a cute white sweater that you hadn't worn a single time. Excited by the prespect of wearing it, you pulled out blue denim jeans with a light tribal design and the sweater.

You paired your outfit woth brown leather boots with slight block heel and a similar coloured belt. With that, you picked up your black bag to go.

 With that, you picked up your black bag to go