Chapter - 23

We reached the small village of goblins in no time, and Rigurd was the first one to greet me. He is quite the diligent one. I have appointed him as chief and will promote him to prime minister in the near future. He also gave me a small report of the things that have happened since I was gone. It seems like quite a lot of villages have joined our little village.

The title of Demon Lord has done his job wonderfully, and even if someone had tried to resist Carrera and her subordinates, they definitely would have taught them lessons.

So after hearing the report from Rigurd, I decided to take a little stroll to meet with the new people, and guess who I saw?

I saw Benimaru, Souei, and Hakurou and another red head. Only four? Where are Shuna, Shion, and Kurobe? Well, there is no point in thinking it's better to ask them.

"Hello. Who are you guys?"

I asked them as I got near them. They all looked a little starlet as they saw me, and then the red old orge replied.

"Ho-ho. A slime that can talk. What a surprise! We are from Orge village nearby. We came here to meet the leader, a person called Carrera. She asked us to wait here."

"So you three are the representatives of the village?"

"Yes. And the red-haired one is our young master."

"Ohh. Nice! Then let's start the discussion. I'm the leader here. My name is Rimuru Tempest. Nice to meet you."

I said to him with a little cheeky voice to smooth over the mood and transformed into my human form.

I looked like a girl... Pretty tall... 172cm.

Let's focus on the orges first.

"Eh?! Hm. You are the leader?!!"

Honestly, can you guys give me some other reactions? I'm pretty bored with the same old, surprised reaction.

"Yes. Well, so you guys are our neighbors, right? Let's get straight to the point......"

And then I explained to them briefly my plan and took them as my subordinates. Including the other members of their village. Let's not discuss the name that I gave to Benimaru's father.

I gave him the position of Orges village leader.

For others, I gave them the same position that I gave them in the previous timeline, other than Shion. She is just like Hakurou, who is the instructor of a little group. Consisting of only 100 members. Yeah, the future 'immortal' troops of Tempest. I'm rather surprised that every single one is already present during this period of time.

It must be Ciel-San. I'm sure of it.

Well, the lizardsman also sent their representative. It was Souka and his father, the chieftain of the Lizardsman tribe himself. It's clear to me that Carrera has shown quite a bit of her strength, and the presence of Dryads must have a big impact on the other tribe, combining them all with the title of Demon Lord that I'm using. It made the current situation possible.

I mean, in less than a week, more than a million monsters have joined us, or at least pledged their loyalty to me.

Let me tell you. It was hard to name them all, so I let Ciel-San do the job. Not like I can control the amount of magicules I give them.

...they are not Primordial Demons. They will lose control over their power.

So finally, after a month since I visited Dwargon, the small village has transformed into a town and is not far from becoming a city.