Chapter - 5

It's been a while since I last visited any human nation. After Guy destroyed the two 'Super Human Kingdom' the high human race nearly got extinct. There were some survivors and some other kingdoms which were not as developed but anyway I'm glad that Guy destroyed those disgusting creatures. They really don't deserve to be called humans. There is nothing humanly about them other than the name of their race.

So, while I was busy sleeping my days off to pass the time. I felt a strong magical fluctuation, it was for a split second... No maybe not even for a thousand of a second but still I'm sure I felt it right.

《That's right. It appears that Guy Crimson challenged the 'Star Dragon' Veldanava for a fight. 》

Really? That's so like him. I didn't call him stupid for nothing, you know? So, how did the battle go Ciel-San? You were watching it, right?

《That's correct. As for the match... Let me send the footage. 》

Rather than footage, let's visit them. I'm sure Veldanava is already aware that you are spying on him. It wouldn't make that much of a difference.

《That's... fine.》

Ciel-San sounded a little unsure, but anyway, I made my way towards the fight.

It was a one-sided battle. Guy wasn't even able to land a single attack on Veldanava. He used everything that he had, and I can see the desperation on his face. The desperation to land a hit on Veldanava.

It was all futile. Misery and Rain just watched from the sidelines with a concerned face.

The battle was rather boring to my taste. He wasn't even able to make Veldanava a little serious. Veldanava was just standing in his place, countering all his attacks with ease.

Only when Guy used all his attacks did Veldanava move from his place. He disappeared from his place and appeared in front of Guy, then slowly thrust his hand to land a punch in his guts. Guy was able to block his punch with his hand, but... it was the end of the battle. He has used everything to block that punch.

The match ended with Veldanava win.

Just as I thought this person called Veldanava is much more impressive than anyone I have ever meet. After that, chat started, and in the end, Guy agreed to work as a mediator for the world. Such a nice way to dump his work on another person. Not only that, but Veldanava also offers him more power, most probably the ultimate, but Guy, being a proud demon, refuses him flatly.

How long are you just going to watch?

Suddenly, just as Guy left. I heard a calm and composed voice in my head. It was a little magical like the sweet whisper of devil.

I was startled at first but then I decided to reveal myself. Not like I can hide form him.

"Hello, I'm Rimuru Tempest. You must be the 'Star King Dragon' Veldanava?"

I greeted him respectfully as I appeared in front of him. It would be disrespectful of me if I didn't. I mean he is the Creator. In a way he is the one who created us. So, respect is the least that I can show him.

"So you are the one who got, Raphael? Why did you release it then?"

Rather than my power he was more interested in my decision to release the Raphael. Because I have Ciel and the data of Raphael, I can recreate it anytime I want. I can't say this, no it would be bad. Really, really bad.

《Just say that it had the control circuit. I'm sure that it will work. 》

So I told him exactly what Ciel-San told me and he looked a little surprised after hearing my answer. I can already see a glint of curiosity in his eyes and the intent to throw some of his work on me. Oh, no! I have meet my archenemy here. Only I can dump my work on another no the other way around.