Chapter - 19

Notice: Many time skips please read every line carefully. 

The wind was blowing gently as the sun started to rise and a new day started, and as always, after taking a bath and changing my clothes, the first thing I did was cook some breakfast for my dear master while Ciel-San was taking care of her daily routine and waking her up. What a lazy master did I have? Well, no one is perfect—she is not perfect, which makes her perfect.

"Good morning, Shizue-Sama. We have to go to Freedom Academy today to teach some otherworld kids."

I said to Shizue-Sama. While serving her breakfast. After serving her, I, along with Ciel-San, also helped ourselves with some breakfast. Well, this is the order of our master, so we can only compile. I can understand why she asked us to eat with her, though.

She is a good person after all. She is good to the point of stupidity, but she is not a fool. The difference is minor, but it has a huge impact on oneself.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to teaching them."

She replied with a smile, but something looked different today. A minor change is so hard to find, but the answer is obvious to me—she is just too happy today, isn't she? That's my master for you, always ready to help others.

"I'm also looking forward to meeting them and also to serving you, my master."

I said to her with a smile and in a slight teasing tone, causing her to look at me a little dissatisfied and then pout.

"Don't tease me, Rimuru. Ciel, why don't you say something to him?"

《Master, please don't tease Shizue-Sama. Otherwise, I will be forced to summon Diablo to serve you. 》

"Aren't you yourself teasing me, Ciel-San?"

《Don't slander me, master. 》

With that, we all laughed together, and after finishing our breakfast, we left the house for the academy, where Yuuki was waiting for us at the gate. It was more like he saw us coming and then appeared in front of the gate.

"Hello, sensei, Rimuru-San, and Ciel-San."

"Hello, Yuuki."

Shizue-Sama replied to him. On the other hand, me and Ciel-San just nodded our heads in acknowledgment.

"So, everything is done. I just came here to meet you!"

"Oh, thank you, Yuuki. You are a good boy."

After a small conservation, Yuuki left, and we proceeded to enter the academy. Since all the formalities are already done, we directly proceed to enter the classroom after picking the timetable. Ciel-San entered my body because there is only one servant allowed in the school, and that's only because Yuuki tried his best.

I will remember this small debt. Yuuki.

When the time comes, I will beat you a little lightly. You have my words, what a great fellow you are. It's just that you are a little lost on the wrong path.

And just as we reach the outside of the classroom, I can already hear the loud noises coming from the room and the sound of beating benches.

Shizue-Sama sighed heavily after hearing the noise and took a deep breath to calm herself, and then she proceeded to enter the room. The noisy room immediately calmed down, and all the attention shifted to Shizue-Sama and me.

"Good, just like now, keep your voice down. Until I call your name, understand."

Even though I can see the smiling face of Shizue-Sama, the smile didn't reach her eyes. Her expression is clearly saying, Say no, and you will experience hell firsthand.