Chapter - 22

"Really? Then it started! We are going to a special place."

He replied happily and cheerfully with a smirk on his face, and shortly after, we found ourselves in front of a bar called 'Butterflies of Nights', and Kaijin's two brothers(not biological), Garm and Myrd, were also joining us. To think they were already waiting for us here. No wonder I didn't see them in the shop.

But was it right for me to enter the bar with Testarossa? Well, she's a demon, so it's fine... But I was rather wary of Shizue-Sama finding out about my little visit to the bar.

... Ciel-San was also with Shizue-Sama. I have to be careful of Ciel-San spying on me.

So while actively scanning my surroundings and spiritual connection, I entered the bar with Kaijin, Diablo, and Testarossa.

The moment I entered the bar, the elves surrounded me and Testarossa. Looking at us with their shining eyes, full of passion and care. The sweet nectar of youth was dripping out of their bodies (not all of them). They all looked charming and enchanting as they giggled and looked at me with those shining eyes.

"Hello, my name is Rimuru. These two are my subordinates, Testarossa and Diablo."

I introduce myself, Testarossa, and Diablo to the beauties. And then we made our way towards the sitting area and ordered some drinks.

Kaijin told Garm and Myrd about his future plans to serve me while drinking the alcohol. After hearing Kaijin's words, they both also decided to serve me.

"Fufufu. Garm and Myrd-dono, both of you are really remarkable to be able to see the greatness of Rimuru-Sama."

I think I heard something like this, but I simply ignored it and focused on the elf, who was looking at me with interest and curiosity.

"Miss. Do you want to say something?"

So I asked her directly.

"Yes. You look interesting. Do you want to see your 'Destined One'?"

Hm. Destined One? If I remember correctly, it was Shizue-Sama, wasn't it? But, to be honest, I was also quite curious. Did my destiny change this time?

So I said yes and made my way towards the fortune orb, or so she called it.

And after a while, the slender body of a girl no more than sixteen years old started to appear. Half of her body has burn marks, including her face.

She looked rather miserable, but her eyes...

They were saying something entirely different.

Burning with passion and determination. She has confident yet tender looks, shining with the extraordinary power that she holds.

A burst of blinding white light, and yet nobody was able to move their eyes from her, and the scars from all over her face were gone.

Clad in all black, she has a face so beautiful that it makes one wonder if she is really human. Red cherry-like lips and night-like eyes with skin as fair as snow-a ravishing beauty.

If it was not enough, a divine presence started to surround her and make her transcend beauty itself.

No way!!!

Shizue-Sama, you are truly so beautiful.

My Destined One. My one and only.

I will never give up on you.

"She is beautiful, but strangely enough, I don't have any thoughts about her."

Kaijin's voice pulled me out of my thoughts as I looked at him and saw Garm and Myrd nodding their heads in agreement.