Chapter - 8

I wrote this chapter in a hurry. There are many things that don't make sense, like the reaction of Velzard (because I forgot to write her thoughts). Please bear with it. 

Velzard was frozen in disbelief, unable to process the fight's conclusion. The Demon Duo shared her astonishment. They had never anticipated such an outcome. Rimuru's black mist engulfed Guy in an instant, leaving no trace of him. It was a brutal and swift defeat.

Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest, a name that Velzard hasn't heard much from her brother but every time she heard always praises and compliments followed. She was jealous... a lot. The little attention that she was getting from her big brother is getting less, and to make things worse, the red demon appeared in the picture.

Rimuru was her primary target, but Veldanava talked so little about him that Velzard shortly lost interest in him, and he was replaced by the Red Primordial, who was much more active than the Rimuru Tempest.

The main reason was that she wasn't able to find Rimuru, but nonetheless, her target changed, and soon she forgot about Rimuru. No, he was still in her mind, just buried deep within her. 

She tried very, very hard. To gain her brother's attention, his praise, and his acknowledgement, but all the time he was just talking about the red demon.

Guy. She started to resent this name, and to prove her hatred, she challenged him soon after getting power from her brother. 

Gabrial. It was the power of her brother, a very powerful skill. To prove its power, she wasn't even able to control it properly. No, it would be a compliment if she was told she couldn't control it properly. In truth, she doesn't have any control over it whatsoever. 

Even so, the power of Guy surprised her. Guy, a demon, was fighting evenly against her, a True Dragon. It was unimaginable for her, but she came to accept it. Unless she is fully able to control Gabrial, there is no way for her to win against Guy. 

One might add that the definition of winning for Velzard is a little different. An absolute win—that's what Velzard desires. 

For her, it was hard to kill Guy, but not impossible. She was sure of it. She could kill him a thousand times if they fought a thousand times, but she also understood that all those thousand battles would be long and boring. 

But then again, it wasn't much different from losing. 

Then she met him, Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest. She got chills after chills from the mere presence that he was emitting. 

A power that was equal to her brother. That's what she thought, but all those thoughts, along with chills, disappeared and were soon forgotten as he trashed the two servants of Guy, and then they fought. 

Fought? A battle? Spar? 

It was like a game. An adult is toying with a child. 

It was an absolute win. 

Something that she desired with all her heart. Unknown to all, even to her, she was glad that she wasn't able to find him. Otherwise, she would have lost as miserably as Guy. 

But there are two more in trouble than her. They can't feel it. The connection between Misery, Rain, and Guy was cut off, and the soul corridor between them disappeared.

"Don't worry, he isn't dead. I have sealed him in my pocket dimension to teach him a little lesson. I will release him after a while, when I feel like it."

Even though Rimuru said it, the real reason was to copy the Ultimate Skill Lucifer. He can't miss such a good chance. After all, the analytical power of Lucifer is not bad.

"How about we have a cup of tea? I will release him if the tea is to my liking."

Seeing the still-worried faces of Misery and Rain, Rimuru said, just to calm them down. Anyway, the time is more than enough to copy Guy's skill.

Misery and Rain both nodded and disappeared somewhere to make tea while I created four chairs and a table for the tea with the skill Create Material. This skill/magic sure is useful. You can make daily necessities with just your magicules alone.