I looked in my hands and Anderson's blue eyes stared back at me hauntingly. I couldn't hold onto it though as my body decided to immediately convulse and I puked.

It wasn't pretty, but this was not something I had expected when I walked out here. As I was cleaning my mouth I could hear the vampire laughing. Damon was rubbing my back, but it wasn't helping. I was furious. I flipped on Cassius and let out my most ferocious growl. All the wolves beside me bowed, even Cassius took a step back.

My chest heaved up and down as I stared at him through my wolf eyes. This attack was personal. He wanted to rattle our cages and unfortunately it worked.

Cassius quickly composed himself, but the look of surprise and amazement was not missed by me.  "Wow you have the most beautiful red eyes. In fact, I have only ever seen it on one other wolf."

I was too angry to care about what he was saying. I rushed over the line of the barrier and my claws came out. I went to dig them into his chest, but he was fast and moved out of the way at the last second. He charged me, but didn't make it close enough to do anything. He bounced back, almost as if he had hit an invisible wall. I looked around knowing it was Ava even though I still couldn't see her. I saw Damon trying to come closer to me though, so I shook my head. It was better for everyone if he stayed on the other side of the barrier.

"Wow, I knew you had a witch in tow, but no one told me how powerful she was. I would love to meet her."

"Unlikely. You're lucky you're still standing after the stunt you just pulled."

"An eye for an eye. He killed many of my people."

"And you killed many of ours." Damon reminded him.

Cassius went silent as he looked at me for a moment. He had an eerie calm about him. As if he knew something I didn't.

"So, what are you doing here now?" I asked.

"I heard you wanted me here. A little birdie told me you wanted a fight."

I furrowed my brow. The only ones who knew about the war were inside this camp and Shane's pack. I became anxious as the thought that he may have captured Shane entered my brain. I couldn't show him he got to me though, "A birdie huh? What are we in a black and white?"

"Ah, that was back when movies were still good. Things were much simpler back then. Wolves were smarter."

"By smart you mean they let you walk all over them?"

"And that was smart of them. Everyone knows vampires beat werewolves." I laughed. This guy was ridiculous. "Oh little wolf, you are so young and naive. I bet you thought you were going to call me here and rip my heart out and it would be easy as pie. Sorry to disappoint you my dear. I'll tell you what, you give me what I want and I'll let you live as our personal slave." He threw his head back and laughed.

He was still laughing as I said, "Oh, you mean your husband?"

He immediately stopped laughing and shot daggers at me. He tried to charge me again and once again was thrown off, this time with a wound on his chest.

"Ouch! That looked like it hurt." I said snidely.

He got up and while kneeling asked, "What do you know about my husband?"

"I know he's got chocolate brown hair, he's a pretty good liar and you'll never get him back if you harm anyone else here."

His fangs popped out as he said, "If you harm one hair on his head I'll make you watch every wolf here die. Then I'll make you watch as I kill all your Alpha lovers,"