Chapter Eleven

The next day, I was running on coffee which I obviously added sugar cubes to. I was up all night texting to Mango Boy and he recorded himself singing the song! He covered his face of course, just like how I did and because we don't want to know the other's identities. Well he wants to know mine, but I'm too shy to tell er text him my name. And a male must always follow a girl's order!

I was inside my big room and heard his recording over and over again. I twirled a group of my black hair while listening. I hummed along to the melody of the song and I was so addicted that I didn't notice my brother come inside until a pair of hands took my MSAs away. I looked over to him and asked, "What?!"

He laughed and said, "We're going to brunch to celebrate Krystal's competition win from last week. Dress casual fancy cause we're going to Auntie Annie's brunch restaurant. Be ready by the next twenty minutes" I nodded to him and stood up from my spot at my rose gold and pink bed. My whole room was rose gold and light pink themed. It's my favorite colors obviously.

I put on a light green tie-front cutout midi dress that Kai had given me for my birthday last January. I was pretty happy with the dress because it was actually cute on me. Some of my other dresses did not match me at all. For example, Kai once gave me a purple floral print strapless bustier maxi dress when I was twelve. TWELVE! I was kind of horrified when my mom took that away from me and put it on herself.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs-still limping-and found my whole family waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. Krystal said, "Let's go! I want to eat some of the new Krystal Rainbow Cookie Cake that Auntie Annie told me that she would bake especially for me! She literally named it after me!"

I forced myself to limp faster and soon we were in the car. I put on my MSAs and hummed to Dawn Moon's voice. Her song, 'Sweet Love Glaze,' was very popular and made it into the top 10 songs in the world!

Sippin' on my coffee, feeling oh so sweet

Thoughts of you linger, making my heart skip a beat

Love like sprinkles on a doughnut, oh so divine

You're my sugar rush, my favorite kind

Sweet love glaze, you're all I crave

Soft and tender, like a warm embrace

Sugar-coated kisses, melting on my lips

With you by my side, I could take on any dips

Love like doughnuts, always leave me wanting more

Every bite, every taste, I just adore

You're my sweet addiction, my guilty pleasure

In your arms, I find my treasure

Sweet love glaze, you're all I crave

Soft and tender, like a warm embrace

Sugar-coated kisses, melting on my lips

With you by my side, I could take on any dips

Donut worry, my love, we'll never run out of time

Together we'll savor each moment, so sublime

In this sweet symphony of love, we'll dance and sway

Forever entwined, in our love doughnut buffet

Sweet love glaze, you're all I crave

Soft and tender, like a warm embrace

Sugar-coated kisses, melting on my lips

With you by my side, I could take on any dips

Heartstingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें