Chapter Two

Anyways, after that, our trio disbanded and Raymond became the popular, handsome guy, Leo was the one guy that knew everyone, and me? I became the asian freak who secretly loved music and her two ex-best friends even though they had left her. Right now, I have a new best friend, but I wasn't as close to her as I was to Ray and Leo. Well, I guess I can't call Raymond, Ray, now considering that he barely gives me a passing glance unless he stops by with Christina to pester me. Leo gives me a wave every now and then, but never takes the time to talk to me.

Mia Han, my new friend, is a math genius and always helps me with my geometry homework. She has long black hair like mine, but she has natural hazel tips at the end. Mia's calculating eyes were amber and would look into your soul then decide if you could be passable to become her friend. Luckily, I was one of the few people she would accept into her circle of friends. Mia and I got really close over the years and now that we are in our sophomore year, we became such good friends. We did things the best friends always did like tell each other's secrets. But the thing is, I still haven't told her my passion for music. Heck, I didn't even tell Raymond or Leo in our childhood.

I always loved singing whether it was in the shower or in my room with my Moonstone Iphone. My mom used to say that I was really good at singing- when I was alone. If I was singing to someone else, nothing would come out and make a VERY awkward silence. I couldn't even sing in front of my own family! The only reason that my family knew was because my sisters, Jade and Krystal, recorded my voice while I was singing along to the chorus of 'Love's Whispers' by Liliana Summers in my room.

A melody of hearts, entwined as one

In the dance of love, our souls become undone

With every sigh, every touch, every gaze

We find our way through these love's maze

Anyways, that was three years ago. I'm sixteen now with three siblings: Kai, Jade, and Krystal. Kai is around 22 now, Jade is 13, and Krystal is 11. Tech Guy Kai lives in an apartment with his girlfriend, Ashley. (They sleep in different rooms, ok?) Jade was always the mature one and the smartest. She would have skipped at least a grade, if she didn't have a boyfriend, which she had. Krystal was a dancer and attended the best dance studio, Elevate Dance Academy or EDA, in Coastal Crown, CA.

Everything was the same with me on February 2nd being the quiet girl in highschool, got pestered, and everything was completely normal. Right...