Chapter Nine

The dinner was going great until the main course came out. The starter was just bread with butter and caesar salad. I guess my mom had completely forgotten three people in the room were big fish haters because she brought out sushi saying, "Today, I realized we never did a fish themed dinner, so I decided to do it. We will have a bunch of sushi options such as California Roll, Crunch Roll, Avocado Salmon Roll, and more! Then, I fried some salmon, tuna, and sardines for after the sushi. Once we finished the main course, I prepared some caviar for all of us. Dessert will be served at exactly 8:00 pm and it's going to be mochi donuts and cookies that Aunty Annie had made from her cookie shop."

Leo, mine, and Raymond's face turned green and we hurried off to the bathrooms saying, "We're not hungry!" While we were running away from the dining room I heard Leo's sister, Isabella, reminding something to my mom.

"Remember they hated seafood after that incident in the aquarium? We can eat the seafood and maybe we can order some chicken alfredo pasta for them."

Well, my mom definitely didn't remember because she had the whole dinner plan without asking my permission for the food. I rushed to my bathroom upstairs only to see both of the boys already lying in front of the bathtub. I stumbled to lean in front of the toilet, thinking of the fish that we were supposed to eat all night long. Luckily, I didn't throw up, but the boys did. I stood up and told them to clean up the bathtub with the shower head. They saluted at me and I nodded to them saying, "I mean now. Stop doing your weird soldier thing and do what I said for you to do. NOW!" They scrambled to turn on the shower and I said, "Better."

When we went to the door of the dining room, the smell of fish was so strong even from outside the room that we decided not to go inside. I spotted a note on the handle and pulled it out. It read, 'Angelina I know that it is you reading this note cause you're the only one smart enough out of the three of you to spot it. If you go to your living room, you can see chicken alfredo pasta and subs. There is also a plate of cookies and mochi donuts from me. Love, Auntie Annie.'

I smiled because as much as I hate Raymond, I loved Auntie Annie. I sighed and turned to the boys saying, "They left subs and chicken alfredo pasta in the living room and dessert too. Hurry up, I'm starving." The boys stared at me and I asked, "Why are you guys staring at me?"

"Well, you said that you are starving right after the fish talk!" exclaimed Raymond.

"Whatever, I'm starving for some pasta that contains zero seafood." Then all of us walked to the tiny table that was set for us. I turned on the TV and clicked on my all time favorite movie: 'The Blood of a Royal.' It's a romance movie with violence too. "I'm turning on a movie that is a love story yet scary at the same time! If you don't want to watch, go to the fish-smelling room!" They nodded and slouched at the couch. We ate our food and during the movie, I would give them spoilers and they would groan cause I ruined it for them. It was an okay night I guess.