20

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: mild cursing, 18+ scene

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: mild cursing, 18+ scene.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

It'd been a few days since I last called Kane and I still couldn't get over it. It was disgusting how rich people could get away with almost anything. I should've known better.

I had to go back to school so here I was, swinging my stupid backpack over my shoulder and approaching my locker. I looked up to see Kane standing right in front of my locker, looking at me.

I scowled at him. For someone who was a psychotic stalker, he was oddly beautiful. I felt my heart squeeze, yelling at me to get away from him.

"Caleb." he greeted, walking close to me. Luckily there was no one in the hallways since it was early in the morning. Somehow, I managed to come early.

"What?" I spat.

"You've been ignoring my messages. I just want to say something to you so please listen."

I clenched my fists and glared at him. "It's nothing new. You should be used to it." I said, hinting at all the times I ignored his messages from Glint.

Kane sighed and ran a hand through his hair. His eye bags were evident and he looked drained out. "Please." he begged, suddenly grabbing my arm. I flinched and tried to pull away but his strong hands didn't falter. Kane towered over me and his body blocked my view from anything else. "You had no idea how much I wanted to tell you." he said.

"Tell me what?"

"You know what, Caleb."

I pursed my lips. "I can't escape you can I? Your family and you.""

Kane gave me a sad look. "Just give me a chance to explain, please." he desperately begged. "I'll tell you everything so just give me a chance, Cal."

Something inside my chest fluttered. Kane had never called me by "Cal."

I sighed, ignoring how much my body begged me to escape. I ignored the way my heart clenched and I could feel myself heating up, getting angrier. "Fine. You get one fucking chance and that's it. After that, I don't want to ever see you again." I said. I avoided his eyes.

"Thank you." Kane said. Not even a second later, he dragged me into the janitors office.

"What're we doing in here?" I asked. It smelled like cleaning products and dead rat. I wasn't in the mood for this. I heard a click and looked down. Kane had locked us in the janitors office. "What the fuck?!" I screamed.

"I'm just making sure no one hears us. I won't try to do anything. I promise im not that type of person."

I stayed quiet. Kane huffed and finally let go of my hand. "Where do I even start?" he mumbled to himself. The room was small so I could even hear the smallest sound. "What do you want to know, Cal?" he asked.

I didn't even miss a beat. "I want to know why. Why did you do all of this? Why did you kill that boy?"

Kane breathed in. "The boy.." he started, "I killed him to be with you. If I hadn't, I would've been stuck in that stupid school and wouldn't have been able to see you. Everyday would've been boring and repetitive. It was also my hatred for that boy. He was so close to your family and I wasn't. He was able to freely talk to you while you didn't even glance at me. I hated how much attention you paid to him." Kane grabbed my hand and came dangerously close to me. "If I hadn't done that, I would've done something far worse."

I gulped. I couldn't look away from his eyes or his crazy expression. "Why did you care about me so much?" I asked, my voice a whisper.

"Why wouldn't I?" Kane questioned. "To me, you're everything. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I realized that you were different. I loved your smile, your voice, your kindness. You were everything I wasn't and that just made me want you more. I realized how shitty your family was and how no one was there for you. I wanted to be someone that could change that. I wanted you to be happy."

His grip on my hand tightened. "I didn't want to show myself to you. I knew that you wouldn't accept me and I knew that it was impossible to get to you. So, I set up cameras when you weren't home. I watched you and made sure you were okay and I just couldn't fucking stop. I gave you notes and presents to make you happy. I wanted to show you how much I care but it all backfired. I couldn't get enough of you to the point that every thought in my head was you." Kane paused for a moment and looked me in the eye. In the dark closet, I could see his every feature. His eyes weren't just solid green, it was a mix of different shades. Blue, green, brown. They were beautiful.

"It took me so long just to talk with you. I was so nervous when you began noticing me that I didn't know how to act. Please don't get angry at me or hate me. Please I'm begging you, Caleb. Don't ignore me, don't hate me." Kane said, leaning in closer. I could feel his breath. "You think im crazy, don't you? I know that it doesn't make it right, but I really do love you."

Love?

With every second, Kane got closer and closer to me until it felt our chests touch.

"Can I?" he asked.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I didn't know what was going through my head. I wasn't fucking thinking.

"Yeah."

His lips met mine in a sick and twisted way. His lips were warm and soft. They were hardly chapped, but felt rough against mine. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

Suddenly, I felt a harsh prick on my lip, causing me to gasp. Kane saw it as an opportunity to slid his tongue in and rest his hands on my waist.

I whined but let him kiss me and take the reins. My body was pressed against the wall and his. I breathed heavily and focused on the way his tongue tickled mine and his nice, distinct scent. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach wildly swarming around and the blood rushing to my head. He was rough and didn't show any mercy, but I liked it. I liked how he ravaged me and didn't hesitate to explore every inch of me. Unexpectedly, Kanes grip on my waist tightened as he leaned in to kiss me more. He pulled away for only a second to catch his breath. Slightly parted lips and a flushed face. He never looked better.

He almost immediately went back to kissing me in small, soft licks. He was purposefully teasing me and forcing me to want and beg for more. I let his hands slid under my shirt and trailed down my skin. His fingers were soft and long enough to make me squirm at the sudden touch.

I wasn't going to be the only one being touched.

I brought my arms around his neck and used my hands to fist his dark, soft hair.

"Kane—" I gasped as he shut me up with another rough kiss.

It felt good— magical almost. I couldn't deny that I liked it. I couldn't deny that the way Kanes fingers trailed down my back felt amazing. I couldn't even deny how much I wanted more.

I clawed at his hair and moaned into the kiss.

Kane stole my first kiss. The worst part is, I wanted it.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

We're finally on the 20th chapter! I hope you all enjoyed. There will be a couple of chapters left and that will be the end of everything. I wonder if I should make a sequel just for fun.. who knows! 🤷

QUESTION: Red or green flag relationship?

Words: 1346