08

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Warnings: mild cursing, stalking

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Warnings: mild cursing, stalking.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Caleb Chartier

I woke up in my normal bed with the clothes I wore last night.

"Okay what the fuck."

My last memory of the party with Sam dragging me over to Grace's car. I remember the drive home being quiet and Grace being angry at me for some reason.

I rolled over and checked the time: 12:45 PM.

I slept in four more hours than usual and still felt like shit. Grace wasn't lying. Whatever she gave me was pretty strong to the point some of my memories were gone. I only remembered short snippets of people and things.

Rolling over in my back, I checked my messages. Grace hadn't sent one to me.. which was werid. She would usually text me in the morning since she had nothing else to do.

But other than Grace, I had a message from someone.

Glint
17 Notifications 📢

I had totally forgotten about him. He was the reason I went to the party. He was the reason I felt like absolute shit.

Glint
why are u here?
ur not supposed to be here, cal.
whats up with the excessive drinking?
u seemed stressed, whats wrong?
srsly? r u js going to fucking ignore me?
don't drink so much or you'll vomit.
I rlly wish I could bring u home..
r u angry abt the message I sent?
im srry
pls respond
u shouldn't be here, something bad could happen.
u should know that parties aren't good.
can u look at ur phone for a second??
is ur leg ok? u fell
cal
cal
watching u never gets old
Read

I stared at the messages in disbelief. Glint was there? He was watching me? How come I didn't notice or even see him? The only people I talked to the whole time was Sam and Grace. I'm pretty sure none of them are that obsessed with me.

Why did he text me so much? I'm my own person with my own feelings and thoughts. He was a psychopath and a stupid stalker. How could be act as if he was worried?

You
Leave me the fuck alone.
Delivered

A second later I got a reply.

Glint
i stayed up the whole night watching u
do u know how worried i was?
why didn't you respond?
ur phone has notifications on. i see it
Read

Okay first of all, what? How was he watching me and why did he stay up all night? He sounded so obsessive it scared me. It should've scared me a long time ago.

You
What do you mean watching me?
Delivered

Glint
im always watching u Caleb
what does it matter now?
Read

You
I hate you.
Delivered

Glint
and i love u.
r u ok now? does ur head hurt?
i can give u something for it.
Read

I didn't answer and put my phone down. I hated him so much. But then again.. "I love you" found its way to my heart.

Glint
cal don't ignore me
pls answer
Read

I ignored his texts and flipped my phone upside down. He was probably looking through a camera in my phone or something. How else could he be watching me?

I groaned and hopped out of bed, almost stumbling to the ground.

Being hungover is a feeling of anguish.

I wouldn't be touching my phone for the rest of the day. I didn't want to talk with Glint anymore or he spied on through my camera. I decided to just take care of myself today. I didn't want to go out or associate with anyone right now.

If I don't take a break day, I may just fall apart.

As I was walking to my personal bathroom that I so badly needed to vomit it, my phone was being blown up by notifications. I limped over and checked it.

Glint
172 notifications

Gosh, could this guy leave me alone for a second?! He was so annoying!

I opened my phone up, ignoring how I promised not to use it before. I clicked on Glints contact and blocked him. I also turned off my notifications. Why hadn't I thought about this sooner? I thought. Maybe cause i'm so fucking dumb.

Finally, I made it to the bathroom and emptied my guts. I also drank a crap-ton of water and kept to myself in my room. I couldn't go downstairs. Not where my siblings usually resided.

We had a pool, a cinema, arcade, bowling, art and study room in our house. But of course they had to be in the one spot that connects it all together. Unfortunately for me, this was the one time I wanted to just take a walk around and breathe. My body was screaming at me to eat and burn calories.

Suddenly, my phone loudly vibrated. I could've sworn I put off my notifications.

It was still in the same spot on my bed, faced down and turned off. I angrily stomped over to check what was up.

Glint
u think blocking me is gonna do anything?
also ur phone screen facing down doesn't stop me from watching you
i have cameras, cal.
everywhere.
Read

Just my fucking luck.

Great, he can hack into my phone and is watching me.

I looked around my room, suddenly no longer feeling safe in the one place I usually did. I shivered and felt my blood go cold.

I didn't like this. I didn't like this one bit.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

I can't believe I'm already on chapter 08! I've only started a few days ago but have been working really hard in order to complete this story. I'm so happy to put my ideas into a story and share it with willing readers!

Also, do you guys like the new banner I added to every chapter? It's just a precaution in case someone try's to steal my writing!  ANYWAY IM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET MORE INTO THE STORY! Heheh.. it's gonna be a ride. 🎢

QUESTION: Would you date Glint?
Me: NOOOO! 🙅

Words: 1010