𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

The dishes they created were nothing short of a culinary masterpiece. The richness of the spices from India melded perfectly with the simplicity of the Korean flavors. They served their creations on the colorful plates they had picked up from a local market, adorned with fresh herbs and fragrant flowers from the garden outside their apartment. They sat down at the low table, their fingers intertwined, and savored every bite, washing it down with more rice wine.

As they ate, they talked about their families, their childhoods, and their dreams for the future. Taehyung shared stories about his grandmother, who had been a master chef in their village, and how he had learned to cook from her. Mahi told him about her father's love for Indian food and how he would take her to different restaurants across the country when she was growing up. They laughed about the times they had tried to cook together but ended up with disasters, like the time Taehyung tried to make idli and Mahi's mom's chicken curry.

Their conversation flowed effortlessly, each word adding depth to the connection they were forming. It was as if they had known each other for years, rather than just meeting a few days ago. As they finished their meal, they decided to clean up together, washing the dishes in silence, lost in their own thoughts about the evening.

Mahi looked over at Taehyung, who was drying the plates with a dish towel, and smiled. "You know, I never thought I'd find someone who would appreciate my culture the way you do," she said softly. "It means a lot to me, you know?"

Taehyung glanced up at her, his eyes filled with warmth. "I'm glad I could be here for you, baby. And I have to say, your cooking is incredible. Your culture has so much to offer, and it's been an honor to learn from you." He set the last plate aside and turned to face her, taking her hands in his. "I feel like we're building something special here, you know?"

Mahi nodded, her heart fluttering at the way he called her "baby." It was such a sweet, endearing term. "I do," she said softly. "And I hope we can keep doing this... learning about each other, growing together. It feels soo good, you know?"

They stood there in the kitchen, their bodies pressed against each other, their breaths mingling. The air between them seemed to crackle with an electric energy. Taehyung leaned in, his lips brushing against hers, soft at first, then deepening the kiss. His hands moved up her back, cradling her head as he pulled her closer. She let out a soft moan into his mouth, her hands tangling in his hair.

Their tongues danced together, a sensual waltz that seemed to last for hours. They moved around the kitchen, finding new ways to deepen the connection they shared. Taehyung's skin was warm against her own, and she could feel the strength in his arms as he held her. She ran her fingers over the smooth skin of his back, marveling at the way he made her feel so alive.