𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

He looked at her, his eyes serious. "Yes," he said. "More than anything." Something in his voice made her heart skip a beat. They were silent for a moment, basking in the quiet intimacy of the moment, before Taehyung sat up and scooted closer to her, his body now inches from hers.

Mahi felt herself growing warm as their faces drew nearer, and she found herself unable to resist the urge to meet his lips. She closed her eyes as they kissed, their tongues tangling together in a dance that felt both familiar and brand new. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the moment, oblivious to everything around them.

As their lips parted, they caught their breath, their hearts racing. Taehyung traced a finger along her jawline, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "I want to be with you forever," he whispered. "I want to share my life with you."

Mahi's heart soared at his words. She knew she felt the same way, but hearing him say it out loud made it all seem so real, so right. She leaned in and kissed him softly, her lips lingering against his. "I want that too," she murmured. "I want to wake up next to you every morning and fall asleep with you every night."

Taehyung's hand found its way to her hands. "Then that's what we'll do," he promised. "We'll make it happen." He paused, seeming to gather his courage before asking, "Will you marry me?" His voice was barely above a whisper, but it echoed through the room like a symphony.

Mahi's heart skipped a beat. Tears welled up in her eyes as she gazed into his soulful orbs. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, I will." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, her whole body trembling with emotion. As they kissed, she could feel the weight of their decision lifting from their shoulders, replaced by a lightness and a joy that she had never known before.

Taehyung pulled back, his hands still entwined with hers. "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy," he said, his voice barely audible over the pounding of their hearts. "I want to be the best husband and father that I can be."