𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Mahi smiled and sat down gracefully in the plush chair he indicated. "Yes, that's right. It's such an honor to be working with you, Mr.Kim." She paused for a moment, then added, "Please, call me Mahi. I feel like we're going to be working very closely together."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, seemingly surprised by her boldness. "Very well, Mahi. I suppose we can dispense with the honorifics, then." He studied her for a moment, taking in her confident demeanor and beautiful features. "So, you're the one who's going to be designing my new apartment. What do you have in mind?"

Mahi smiled, feeling more at ease now that the formalities were out of the way. "I've been doing some research on your interests and style, and I think I've come up with a design that will perfectly suit you." She reached into her bag and pulled out a sketchbook, flipping through the pages to show Taehyung her ideas. "I wanted to create a balance between modern and traditional elements, with lots of natural light and clean lines."

As she showed him the sketches, Taehyung leaned in closer, his expression growing more interested. He paused at one particular drawing, an open-concept living room and kitchen area. "What about this?" he asked, pointing to the sketch. "I've always wanted a space like this, where I could entertain guests and cook at the same time."

Mahi smiled, pleased that he had reacted so positively. "I knew you'd like it. This area will be the heart of the apartment, with a large island for cooking and plenty of seating for guests. It will also flow seamlessly into the dining room and den, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere."