𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Mahi smiled through her tears. "And I want to spend my life loving you, Taehyung," she said. "I want to grow old with you, and I want to have your beautiful babies."

They sat there, holding hands, lost in their own little world, for what seemed like hours. It didn't matter that they were in a hotel room, or that they were both famous. In that moment, all that mattered was the connection they shared, the love they felt for each other.

Finally, Taehyung pulled out a small velvet box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a stunning diamond ring. His eyes were shining as he slid it onto Mahi's finger. "Will you wear this, and be mine forever?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Mahi's breath caught in her throat as she admired the ring. "Yes," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I will wear it with pride, and cherish it always." She leaned in and kissed him tenderly, their hands still entwined.

As they pulled apart, Taehyung looked into her eyes and said, "Then I want you to come back with me, Mahi. Back to Seoul. I want to show you my world, and I want you to be a part of it. I want to marry you, and start a life together."

Mahi's heart leapt at his words. "Oh, Taehyung," she breathed, tears streaming down her face. "I would love that. I would love to be your wife, and live in Seoul with you."

He smiled, wiping away a tear of his own. "Good. Then let's get married soon," he said, pulling her close. "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy, and showing you how much I love you."

Mahi nestled into his embrace, feeling a wave of relief wash over her. She knew that Taehyung's family would never accept her as easily, but she was determined to prove herself to them. She would show them that she was worthy of their son, and that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle.