Jealousy

A/N: Just a tip, listen to the song " Seasons" by wave to earth. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Yana POV:

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. Knowing that I just broke up with Kyle I think I need more time. " But didn't we just say we're friends" I asked stupidly. " Okay then I won't court you anymore" He looked away from me and removed his hands away from mine. " Wait no, I didn't mean that. I meant like you can but like-" " So you want me to court you?" I got interrupted by him. I looked away and stared at the window. He chuckled looking at me. He turned my chin with one finger and pulled my face near to his. My face was turning crimson red. I was blushing since his face looked so manly and cute that I didn't notice I opened my mouth drooling  a little bit. He took one piece of chocolate and put it inside of my mouth. " Am I that hot too handle?" He smirked. " w-what n-no u-um just d-drive me home n-now." I stuttered. " Then why are you stuttering to much baby" He smirked " DID HE JUST CALLED ME BABY" I thought to myself mentally. " So make up your mind baby do you want me to court you?" He asked. " Aren't you courting me right now?" I thought mentally. " I-I don't k-know" I said feeling stupid. " Well I want to so I am" He smirked. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. The whole ride I was silent. I was really happy of course but I wasn't sure if this was right. I was also wondering what Kyle would think...

A/N: Help I cringed...

Damian POV

I asked Yana if we could hang out later this afternoon so I could spend time with her and she agreed. She said that she wanted to hang out at a park and just stroll around. I went to pick her up and I saw her with a simple white dress with a white blazer. She looked so cute in the dress it made me blush. While I was driving I decided to put my hand on her leg to see how she reacts. I quickly put my hand on her leg and stroked it with my hand. She widened her eyes. " Why? Do you still remember that I have to court you?" I asked smirking. She shook her head blushing. I caught her staring at me the whole ride so once we arrived I looked straight to her eyes. She was about to turn her head but I quickly turned her by putting my finger on her chin and staring deeply on her eyes. I could notice her blushing that made me smile. It made me want to kiss her but now that I'm still courting her I shouldn't. I just decided to kiss her cheek and she smiled brightly. " We better get going." I smirked. " Y-Yeah" She stuttered. 

Yana POV

Me and Damian were strolling around the park until I felt a hand on my shoulder. " Hi, can I have your number you look really pretty, I hope you wont mind?" I heard him talking to me. " Excuse me no. Can't you see that I'm her boyfriend? Get lost before I punch you!" Damian screamed while I was behind his back. I saw the guy running scared of life. " Are you okay?" He asked. " Yes he didn't do anything to me don't worry" I smiled. " This time we have to hold hands so no one will steal my girl from me." He held my hand and intertwined his hand to mine. I was blushing again. I can't help but blush around him. His presence makes me blush. " A-Are you jealous?" I asked. " Yes I am because another guy touched my girl." He answered. I chuckled due to his jealousy of just another guy touching me. " Will you forgive me?" I asked. " No, you have to kiss me on the cheek  so I will forgive you" He said making me widen my eyes. " Then why are you holding my hands?" I asked. " Because no one should touch my girl ever again." He said making me laugh again. I quickly kissed his cheek and he finally forgave me.  " D-Damian, what d-do you meant about m-me b-being your girlfriend? I haven't even a-answered you y-yet." I blushed. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. " I know I just said that to make that guy go you silly girl." He said pinching my cheeks once again. " O-Oh o-okay." I said ashamed of myself. We strolled around the park and we ate ice cream along the way. I enjoyed hanging out with him even if it's just a simple hang out. Especially if I'm with him I'm already satisfied.

**✿❀○❀✿**... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ..**✿❀ ❀✿**❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Hello readers! It has been a long time. The main reason is really because of school projects and etc. This chapter is indeed short because I have a limited time to do this. I might be less active these days since I have tests and celebrations to attend so yes. I might post next week. Thank you for being patient. I also might make another book that will be posted for a few days ( If I can post) so watch out for it. I honestly don't know how to continue this story  but I have to. So wish me luck. If u have ideas or requests pls give me I have no ideas on my mind now so yes thx...