Their Friendship

Years later Damian and Yana became inseparable. They go to the same school, and always hang out after school with their friends. Damian texted Yana to get ready since they're going on a date with their friends.

                                                                               Yana wore this

Yana went down and saw Damian and her friends. They went to coffee shop and they had mini conversations. They went to a mall and bought some clothes, shoes, jewelries and etc. They were having a happy normal day. They then went to the beach to look at the beautiful view and played.    

                                                                          This was the view

     Yana POV

As I was with Damian and my friends I was starting to feel feelings for Damian. He looked kind of cute and handsome today, and I can't control my feelings. I wonder if Damian feels the same way I do. He never made eye contact with me, and I wonder if somethings wrong. I just spent most of my time enjoying with my lovely friends.

Damian's POV

I don't know anymore! I cant control my feelings. Is it just me or I'm starting to feel feelings for her. She looked really cute and pretty today but I had to avoid eye contact with her since my feelings might get bigger for her. I just talked with my friends and tried to avoid eye contact with her but I was starting to notice that she kept stealing glances from me.

Yana's POV

I went back home and I dont understand my feelings right now. I can't help but think of Damian. I'm just really worried he might not like me back. I couldn't even sleep because of Damian. WHY CANT HE JUST BE REMOVED FROM MY BRAIN! I then got the urge to confess to him SOON.

                                  Hey guys! I finally finished chapter 2. This chapter might be boring because I really dont have anything to say. I listened to Love Yourself why making this story! I hope you guys will like the next chapter!