Confession

Yana's POV

I texted Damian to go down since I finally got the urge to confess my feelings to him. Damian went down and I met him at the place where we used to hang out. " Uhh Damian" I said weirdly. " Yes?" I heard his deep voice that gave me chills in my spine. " I want to tell you something, and its... Okay I have a crush on you" I said looking down at my shoes. 

Damian's POV

" I want to tell you something, and its... Okay I have a crush on you" was what I heard from Yana. My face had a slight blush since she feels the same way as I do. " I also have a crush on you" I said. I saw her face red as a tomato and I laughed. " So are we dating?" I asked. " Uhh? Sure! I would like to date you!" she said. I was so happy and glad that she liked me too. 

Days later

Yana and Damian went to dates all the times and as always were INSEPARABLE. Their parents were wondering why were they so close to each other so they said that they're dating and their parents were happy to hear that they have became close to each other.

Damian's POV

I couldn't help but look at Yana's lips. It looks like soft plump marshmallows. I decided to kiss her. I held her face and went into a soft kiss. The kiss turned out to be longer than I thought. Her lips felt like heaven. It was so soft and plump that I couldn't get rid of it. I slowly removed her lips from mine and hugged her. " I love you Damian" she said. " I love you too Yana" I said. 

Yana's POV

I went back home and I immediately tumbled down my bed. I had butterflies in my stomach. I had my first love and my first kiss. Today was unbelievable. I couldn't stop thinking about Damian especially that he was my first kiss. His lips were soft and plump and I couldn't stop thinking of it. I really love Damian. I haven't loved a person this much. Because of him I learned that love really exists in life. I love you Damian, I said in my mind.

          OMG Yana and Damian are now officially a couple! What might happen in the next few chapters might be sad... But I hope you guys liked the story. This chapter was a bit longer than the other and I listened to Pasilyo while making this :)