Days in College

Yana POV:

Today is my first day in college without Damian and I was really nervous because I dont know anyone in my university. I went to the bathroom to have a shower and went downstairs to eat my breakfast after eating  my breakfast I took my lunchbox  and went to my university.

Damian POV:

Its been a week since I've haven't seen Yana in her house all I see is her parents fighting in the middle of the night. I've been so worried about Yana if she's getting abused or something. She haven't been going out of her house since weeks. But anyways me and Anna are really close, but it seems that shes making me buy everything she likes, but I think it's normal for girls to be like that. But, Yana is very far from that. She doesn't like spending that much money and she spoils me by buying gifts from me, anyways why am I even thinking  about her and today I will have my first day in college which is exciting because me and Anna are in the same university and I feel like I already like her so I went to the bathroom to have a shower and then went downstairs to eat my breakfast and take my lunchbox and go to my university.

Yana POV:

I arrived in my university and then went to my first period which is English. I arrived in my first class and then my professor called me "oh you must be the new student" she said. "Hello Professor Sofia" I said. And then she told me to introduce my self "Hi my name is Yana and I'm currently the new student" I said smiling. " You look pretty Yana" A boy said. " Thank you" I said smiling. Once I saw the guy, he looked really kind and handsome. Hes the type of guys I like, gentle and kind. I quickly went and sat down my seat and took out all my books. " Hi! My name is Kyle, if you dont mind, can we be friends" He said with his hand out. I shook his hand and said " Yes sure! I would love to be friends with you" I said. 

Hours Later 

" Yana do you want to hang out, I mean it's your first time here in Japan and I would love to tour you around here!" Kyle said. " Yeah sure I actually don't have anything to do today so sure!" Yana said.

Yana and Kyle toured around Japan. They bought some snacks and roam around to buy some street foods. They also made conversations and they were really happy with each other.

Damian POV

I went to my university with Anna and it was huge. I made some friends there and after me and Anna hang out. We went to the mall and bought some clothes and food and I enjoyed almost everyday with her. Shes fun and kind. I went home and read a book while listening to music. Suddenly, Yana went into my mind. I was wondering which university did she enter. I was also wondering why I haven't saw her lately. I feel like she's sick.

Yana POV 

I was enjoying my time with Kyle. He's really kind to me especially that he spoiled me with many food. I really admire him, he's one of the guys that spends more time with their girlfriend aside from their friends. He dropped me off my hotel and we bid ourselves goodbye. I'm glad that I met Kyle. If not, I don't know what would happen. 

Weeks Later

Yana POV

I'm starting to get comfortable here in University. I've met many friends like Kyle, Ivy, Seah, and Andrea. They're both really kind to me especially Kyle. I'm starting to get used to be in Japan, when I've heard that I couldn't go back to my home country due to college. I shouldn't skip anything so I might come back after 2 years, but It's okay since I have my friends with me and they always love to support me.

Damian POV

College is tough. We have to learn various languages but aside from that I'm starting to get comfortable in my university. Many people are kind to me especially my professors. But, I didn't know that Anna has a boyfriend. I mean I'm kind of happy for her but the fact that I have a crush on her and she might spend less time with me and spend more time with that guy. I mean maybe I can find another better girl for me.

Hey Guys! Update! I'm currently not busy rn so maybe I'm gonna post 2 chapters today but I'm not that sure since maybe I have other stuffs to do but yes hope you guys like this chapter which is rlly boring. I listened to Sweet Venom by ENHYPEN while making this chapter!