Episode 54

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 54

Anyway, I think we need to keep a close eye on Jihan, Yuyeon, and Minsung in upcoming music videos.

I have a feeling one of them might be the Joker.

(Yulmu's closet screenshot.jpg)

As mentioned before, Yulmu represents love (♥, Clergy), and it becomes evident in the WANT ME MV.

If you look at the clothes piled on the bed, you can see a lot of heart patterns.

(Yulmu in a bathrobe screenshot.jpg)

It's too quick to notice in the video, but in a still image, you can see heart patterns embroidered on the robe.

That's all we can gather from the WANT ME MV, now onto the teaser photos.

One of DASE's comeback promotions, <DASE's Dressing Room>, features what looks like framed identification photos of the members.

Zooming in, you can see each face has a different sticker attached, hiding more hints!

First off, looking at Yulmu's face, which clearly has a Heart (), you can see a cubic heart next to a puppy sticker and a tiny spade-shaped glitter.

At first glance, it seems similar, but Yulmu's debut teaser was in colour. Since Spades only come in black cards, that's a fake.

Now let's take a look at the other members' faces!

Chung: Chick, Snowflake

Minsung: Pearl, Shell

Baekya: Peach, Cubic Droplet

Yuyeon: Butterfly, Flower

Jihan: Cubic Rectangle

Wow, this is making my head hurt!

Suddenly, I wonder if analysing stickers on their faces might be a bit overkill haha.

Honestly, my brain can't take any more.

I'll come back if there are good responses!

===========================

- This is another level of madness...

- This is what happens when smart otakus gather = ID

- Is it like a mafia game? It seems the cards are just props to reveal who the members are... We just need to find the Joker along with the members, right?

└ Well, I'm definitely a citizen. That's for sure.

- Wow... After reading this, I suddenly suspect everything

- There are cards in the WANT ME MV too! At the start of the MV, you can see a deck of playing cards on the bedside table next to where Baekya wakes up

- Didn't you say each symbol represents a season? Looking at the last stickers, Chung reminds me of winter, Minsung of summer, and Yuyeon of spring... Or is it unrelated?

└ Yulmu is Heart and represents spring

- Couldn't Jihan's cubic rectangle be seen as a Diamond depending on the angle?