Chapter Fourteen

Shun puts the last things inside his bag and throws it over his shoulder. 'You'll be there to watch it, right?' he hears his sister ask from his side. Tomorrow is gonna be their first concert, Shun still didn't know how to feel regarding to his sister becoming an Idol. But it's not like he can stop his sister from making decisions.

Shun turns to look at his sister. 'I have to work tomorrow morning.' he says with a small smile making Kana's shoulders drop in disappointment. 'However, I asked them if I could leave earlier, so yes I'll be there.'

Kana instantly beams. 'Really? Is that okay?'

Shun nods with a small smile. 'I'll have to work a little more the next day but that's fine, we're almost done filming anyway.'

Kana walks with Shun to the front door of Aqua's house. 'Oh yeah, did you accept a new job proposal? Since you're almost done with this one.' she asks curiously, watching how Shun puts his shoes on.

The boy shakes his head, pushing his foot into the shoe. 'No, nothing caught my attention yet.' he says as he bends down to tie his shoelaces. He smiles slightly. 'I would like to act in something with you again though.' after he is done he stands up again. 'But I'm sure you're too busy with your new friends to consider acting with me again.'

Shun turns to the door. 'Well, I'm going. Have fun at your sleepover.' he says before sweatdropping. 'But don't stay up too late, because you'll need a lot of energy for tomorrow.'

 As Shun was about to open the door, Kana stopped him by hugging him from behind. 'Wait.' 

Shun's eyes widen before he frowns concerned. 'What's wrong? Are you nervous?'

The girl shakes her head. 'I'm sorry, I'm not spending so much time with you lately.' Kana says softly as she holds him tighter. The girl puts her forehead against her brother's back. 'Shun after tomorrow let's audition for something together. You and me.'

'Oh, Kana.' the male mumbles before removing the girl's arms and turning around to face her. 'I didn't mean to make you feel, guilty. There is no need-'

'I want to!' Kana cuts him off with a pout. 'I want to act with you again.' she looks down at her shoes slightly flustered. 'You don't have to worry, you're my best friend, Shun. There is no one I'd rather be with than you.'

Shun couldn't help but smile and wrap his arms around his sister for a hug. 'Thank you, Kana. That makes me happy.'

Kana hugs him back burying herself in his embrace. 'Let's have a movie marathon after the concert.' she proposes.

Shun chuckles. 'Sure thing.'

'And let's eat a lot of junk food.'

'Yep.' Shun answers with a small smile. He hugs her tighter. 'Are you nervous for tomorrow?' He feels Kana nod against his chest and sighs. 'You're gonna do great. And if you don't, you can just quit being an idol and then I'll have you all for myself again.' he says jokingly while rubbing the girl's back.

Kana removes her head from his chest to look up at him. 'Are you sure you don't want me home today?'

Shun pats her head. 'Yeah, I'm sure you have things to discuss with Ruby and Mem-cho. I'll be fine.' he removes himself from their embrace and turns to the door again. 'See you tomorrow!'

Kana nods with a smile before the door closes.

-

-

'There are so many people!' Shun looks around nervously. He glances at the huge building that's hosting the JIF festival and sweatdrops. The sun is almost setting and he has no idea where to go. He takes his phone out of his pocket before opening WhatsApp and tapping on Aqua's name.