Chapter - 1

The whole heaven trembled, and the heavenly castle was filled with fractures. The entire heaven trembled, and the heavenly fortress was full of fractures. The space cracked, and reality was hard to define. The cause of such chaos was a devastating battle that has led the world to its end, pushing it to the very edge. In the midst of such a tremendous battle stood a figure with silvery-blueish hair, his golden eyes devoid of any emotion. 

He has lost everyone once again. a bad habit of his that has led him to this situation. 

He, who never craved power, has no right to complain about the powerlessness that he is feeling at the moment. It has been decided, and he has no choice but to do it. This is probably the last chance to change the current situation.

A sense of relief in such desperation.

《Master, all the preparation has been completed. Are you sure you want to erase all your memories? It's not recommended. I do have an alternative proposal. Do you want to hear it? 》

A voice with a firm will and full of worries rang in his mind. He didn't want to erase his memories if possible, but these memories—the precious memories that he held dear to himself—might cause him to take the wrong path once again. It will only cause him suffering, not any relief.

What is it, Ciel-San?

He asked. He was interested in her proposal; if possible, he also didn't want to erase his memories; it would be too ungrateful of him to do so. It was his true feeling. The bond that he has created with people here is too precious to him to just let it go.

《As I explained earlier, it was possible to jump in time without losing power, but if we did such a thing, Ivarage might follow us. To avoid such worries, it was inevitable that the master would lose all his power, including mine. I will revert back to Great Sage with no data whatsoever. In such circumstances, the master's memories will be of great help. I advise that rather than removing all memories, what if the master remembers them as a story? a light novel, to be more precise. 》

The golden eyes lit up as he heard those words—finally, a way to retain those memories that would not hurt him or his plan to save the world. He, who is currently the strongest among the bunch, has decided to leap in time, so far that even Veldora was just born at the moment. If he retains all his memories, he fears that even losing one of his subordinates will cause him immense pain. 

Since he was going so far in the past, changes are unavoidable, but if he could remember them while severing the bond, it's the best he could do. He didn't have the luxury of time. His friends are dying for him. He has to be quick.

Ok, I accept it. Let's jump, then.

This was his last word as his consciousness faded and he was transported to the past

.

.

.

.

.

The whole area was silent. In the furthest corner of the forest, a blue bob of slime was born from nothing but the aura of the newborn True Dragon. Unknown to all, even the slime itself was not aware of the fact that it had been born.

The process of the skill engraving is a lengthy one. It will take more than three months for the skill to engrave inside the soul of the slime. In other words, only after three months will the slime wake up, but will he be able to live till he finally gains consciousness? Or will he lose his life even before he gains consciousness?

A/N: I know he was awake in the Light novel, but the reason he is asleep is because I needed content to write. 😎

From the very first day of its existence, unknown to Slime itself, he has been taking a gamble.