She's Going to Find Out

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Hunter

I walked back with my hands fisted, holding onto the envelope Darren had just given me. I need to go cool off. Today is not the day for Tara to start with her shit. I'm really getting tired of all this facade I need to put up. I'm not too fond of it. I fucking hate it; it makes me look like a complete dumbass in front of others.

I got closer to the infirmary when I suddenly saw Abbie shift back. I can smell her pheromones from where I stand, turning me on. But I growl when I see one of my unmated werewolves stalking her. She looks horrified, making me get angry. This asshole is scaring her, and I won't have any of that shit.

I quickly shift onto my Wolf, Titus, launching myself at the fucking perve. I growl menacingly, snapping my snout and hovering over him as he screams like a coward. "No, please, Alpha... I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I stomp my paws on top of him and growl, warning him. "Henry, cover her up; get her out of here!" I say as I feel my gamma Henry near me. He nods, placing a blanket over Abbie and getting her inside.

"Don't touch my woman. Am I making myself clear? That goes for all of you!" Titus announces in his alpha voice as we look at everyone staring at her. "I will rip you apart if you ever dare disrespect your Luna again. Am I making myself clear?" I warn him, making him whimper, exposing his neck in submission to me. "Yes, Alpha. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he cries, making me growl.

"Get the fuck out of here before I break all your bones. And don't you dare fucking show your face for a while, do I make myself clear?" I threaten him, exposing my canines. He runs away, stumbling over his own feet.

I close my eyes and grunt. "Great, now I need clothes too," I say as I see myself naked. My beta, Alonzo, whistles, making me turn right as he tosses a pair of clean shorts at me, making me catch them. I quickly put them on, and I'm ready to walk inside the infirmary to check on Abbie when I hear someone else whistle.

"Hunter!" Blake calls me, making me turn toward him. He's the former alpha of The Primords Pack. His son Kaiden took over a few years ago. Blake is one of my bosses, if you could say.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, what the fuck? What does that mean? You're an alpha; you're your boss. I am, ok?

A few years ago, when I found out my sister Lily was kidnapped, I lost it.

I went on a killing spree while trying to find her. I got rid of any asshole I could get my hands on. If I thought or knew they were part of her disappearance, I killed them. That was until my best friend, Alarick, contacted me. He and Kaiden had just been asked for help by the council to work undercover for them.

We realized that a lot of girls were being kidnapped. Some girls, even rogues, were going missing and being sold to scumbags. Those girls were being used as sex slaves, tortured and abused. One of those girls, unfortunately, was my sister, Lily. They tortured her, beat her, and enslaved her. They took her innocence, her happiness, and her smile away.

When I found her, I was ready to kill everyone in my way. She was in such a bad state that I wanted to rip them apart. But instead, Alarick and the council asked me to join them for a more significant cause. We were to make everyone involved in this operation fall. We needed to gather evidence against them and capture them, making sure these girls were saved and returned to their homes.

And we did. We were able to save hundreds of girls, including my sister. But we were shocked to see many young guys too. Kids as small as twelve, future alphas, betas, and leaders from their pack, enslaved to ensure their packs fell.

All the alphas and rogues who were working together, enslaving and kidnapping these girls, have been slowly captured and apprehended. If they fought or resisted, we had no tolerance for them. We killed them or sent them to the king's dungeon, where they remain.