Intruders

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Third Person POV

"Oh my... Now look at this... just my lucky day. This is too easy." one rogue says as he grins evilly, his paws prey precautiously her way. "Who cares. Just hurry up. I'm tired of following this beat around. Pick her up and get her on your back before she wakes up. We need to get back and take her to the boss."

"Come on, man. We still have time. Let me play with her a little." an evil smirk grows on his face, making the other rogue growl from annoyance.

"Dont you get it? This is Montero's kid. The boss specifically said that we are to keep our hands off her. If he finds you do things to her, he will have our heads."

"And who's gonna tell him? You?" the rogue chuckles, preying closer to Abbie's unconscious body.

"Im not going to get killed over a stupid girl. I know it makes no sense, but boss told you to bring her back safe. You think he won't notice you tainted her? Come on, boss is not that stupid." he warns him, getting in front of the other rogue.

"Get OUT of my way!" the rogue seethes, grinding his teeth.

"I said, leave her alone, or I won't hold myself back from ripping your throat out. I am not in the mood, man. I'm tired, I'm fucking hungry and thirsty. We've been following this kid for nearly two days now. LEAVE. HER. ALONE!"

The two rogues with different intentions. One eager to get his way with her, the other, waiting for the right time to knock the other rogue out and let her escape with the excuse that the rogue King attacked them. They growl at each other, glaring in anger.

They're ready to attack each other when out of nowhere, they are surrounded by larger wolves, ranging from Golden Brown fur, to dark brown and some spotted ones. They become frightened, tucking their tails in as they see themselves surrounded, no way out, no way to escape.

"Who are you? And what the hell are you doing in my territory?" a larger wolf with dark brown fur, Golden eyes and a dominant posture. He had to be the alpha of the pack as the aura he emitted was powerful. "No...no. One. We... we accidently ended here. We were....we were lost. Weren't we, Bud?" one rogue Wolf tells the other.

"Y...yeah. We got lost. We were just out taking a run and our little sister was so tired she fell asleep. We'll be taking our leave now. We apologize for the inconvenience." the other rogue chuckles nervously.

"Hhmmm... I don't think so." the alpha stops them, signaling to his men to get closer as they growl menacingly. "P..please, we mean no harm." the rogue says, walking back, gett9nt closer to Abbie.

She groans in pain, but her head Hurst so much and she's losing blood that it knocks her out again.

Abbie lies unconsciously by the creek. A thin trail of blood stains the ground from her head wound, unaware there is a huge dispute between wolves.