An Invitation

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Abbie... Marissa, I will not repeat myself, you two young ladies get down here right now!" Mom repeated, making my eyes widen in panic as I tried to hurry inside through the window.

"Mom, stop it. You're going to scare them." I heard Felicity's voice as I stumbled going inside the room. My foot caught on the curtain, making me fall onto my side with a thud. "Oh... that hurt!" I groan, grabbing my elbow. Marissa chuckled, holding her hand out for me. "Dummy!" Merida says in my head. As she laughs away.

"Come on. We'll go together to the slaughterhouse," Marissa adds, making me whine a little and hoping the floor opens up and eats me alive.

"Do you think Mom knows I got fired?" I ask, making her chuckle. 

"Ah, hello! It's mom. You know you can't hide a thing from her!" Marissa says chuckling, making me roll my eyes. I should have known. She is a wise old soul. "But, before we go... I have to tell you something super important though, ok? Don't freak out!" she says, as she grabs my arm and looks at me, making me feel intrigued. "Ok. I'm listening."

"I heard the rogue King will be attending a ball at Hunter's Pack. Now, I know how you feel about him. The rumors about him aren't too good. Hunter is amanwhore after all. A... sexy, muscular, fuckable manwhore, but!" she says, making me scuff as I roll my eyes.

Marissa was still communicating with her parents back home, and being that they were Hunter's neighboring pack, word spread faster than wildfire.

I had always crushed on Hunter Black. He was so handsome and so studious, but his reputation over the years of becoming a playboy was not appealing to me. I have seen a few of our guys go around with human girls and then play it off when they find their mate. I hate it. How do men, humans or werewolves, expect us to stay pure and innocent for when they find their true mates, but don't care to do the same?

It's preposterous. I don't agree with it. If my mate thinks I will accept him if he's been around with half the female species, he is so wrong. I have saved myself for that man, wherever he may be, so I expect him to do the same damn thing.

I haven't exactly been expecting to find a mate anytime soon, but I do know that a mating bond is something extremely sacred. And yes, I know I am only twenty years old, but by now, almost everyone has already lost their V-card. All, except me. Even Marissa had lost her V-card to the scumbag that rejected her.  I wanted to rip his damn head off when I found he had slept with her and rejected her the next day. Seems like all the men want only sex. It's disgusting.

"I know. I know. But hey, that's beside the point, ok? I'm talking about the rogue King here! I think... I might be able to get invitations to the party for you and me. You can finally meet your notorious Savior!" she suggests, making a grunt. I closed my eyes and sighed. This was not fair.