28.Which book you say?🥀

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥Tʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴍᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ "ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ" ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴇʀᴇɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠɪᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀʟ ϙᴜɪᴄᴋ

Tʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴍᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ "ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ" ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴇʀᴇɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠɪᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴxɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀʟ ϙᴜɪᴄᴋ..!ᴀs ᴀᴠɴɪ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀʏ..! not caring for love of god!which is why...
Dᴜʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴏʀ ᴅɪᴅ sʜᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ sᴀʏ ɴᴏʀ ᴅɪᴅ sʜᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀ sʟʏ ғᴏx ᴘᴀᴡɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴄᴜɴɴɪɢʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋʏ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ's ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ's sᴀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ'ɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ.. !!!
𝒩ℴ𝓌......
His pov:
I saw her happily almost hopping up to the variety in those huge piles of books and shelf so high that she literally forgot her usual way of a grumpy cautious cat she is...!"I chuckled",I couldn't think of anything else other than a black cat tumbling back and forth with her yarn ball to play with..!"cute!!!",I muttered as
I saw her vanish in the book shelve's ahead.
"Hmph......!!!?any way's"I will just go through my files".
—-—Three min's later———
-The most impatient man on earth..!
"Urghhh",my mind is a messed up place", I can't control the urge to observe her funny,unaware and adorable antics"I will just peep and come back"."I don't want her to think I am a creep",which she probably does"?!I scoffed,as I kept my phone in my pocket ready to look where
my 𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓎 is upto !!!!

I walked upto some shelf with books aesthetically tumbled onto each other like a vintage folklore library 📚 it almost felt as if I was in a dream.!

I mean,I am not a novel-reader type ..but I'd try things if she's attracted to these.!Not wanting nothing more than to have her in my arm's with my fantasies lingering through!!But..
"Where the heck did she go",I wandered around searching for her in some cultural and historical section where I thought she did probably be but I almost walked to the end of the section and that's when my eyes fixated on the beauty ...my deer ...
my prey!!but what is she doing here!!?

"Hmm,so my deery loves the explicit side of the novel's",far too farfetched."I didn't think of her to be so into the seductive and explicit things","now let's have some fun shall we",,,!??,i muttered as I was ready to attack her viciously with my word's and hand's if needed.I needed her reaction her ...expression are what makes me want her more maybe...!?

I was filled with all the wild thoughts which I got in my mind once I saw her as she stood over there hunting for her books and selecting a particular one as if she has read almost all of them."I can't believe my eyes",I sighed as I roughly brushed my hand all around my face to process this!

He shook his head out of disbelief not knowing our Avni is a dare devil and corrupt(in other way) if it took that
much she's not at all innocent and he knows that now!!He slowly paced her from behind making no sound so as to keep her unaware of his presence as she explored the forbidden zone.And he admired her sassy and dark side her explicit choices and liking's which he never knew she harboured in her self

Present:
"Are you planning on telling me what you were doing here again,deer",I asked her again as I saw her flushed and gripping onto the book for her dear life as if I was gonna devour her which can wait a few chp's....But for now I could only get lost in her eyes those not so innocent brown orbs I could look all day in them for all I care."
"I ...I was just checking them",nothing special about it",she said with a discomfort."Shittt....what should I do",I don't want him to find out",!!?should I play along"?
Only one way out..!!I suppose with courage and firm ness she did what she has in her! [but she made a silly mistake challenging him]
"But still how did you manage to find me"here,Mr Adani did you expect me to be here or did you want to explore things yourself",I said firmly with a dark and seductive aura I had which was more
than enough to make anyone fall for me.

I said as i intertwined my hands around his neck with the book itself and caressed his nape a bit as I laid my head on his chest"Too rock hard"!?I blushed a bit..!?
Nakuul persp:
I had her caged but she suddenly intertwined her hands around my neck

"Bold enough"!!!I like that!!?.I was almost at loss of words as she laid on my chest like a sly kitten after she won the war after she seized her victory from me.

But I wasn't going to lose so easily and her sweet and seductive acts won't work on me..(🥂they do work just saying for the effect!)"Do you understand what you are doing Avni",?I asked her bcz if she answers a "yes"

I won't be able to control myself.And I won't let anyone touch her or I will rip them apart for the mistake if they did so !?!!I will not tolerate anyone taking
her away from me?!nor would I let anyone speak one wrong/ill word about her or I would slash them with a knife!!!.

And that did confirm from the answer,
I got from her.
"What if I tell you",I do know what I am doing?",I said as the hand which he caged me with suddenly found it's way back my waist even though,

I wore a dark,black suit,I could still sense the rough yet soft grip of his as he slowly brought me closer till where he stopped and said with my hand still on his chest.
"Then I will show you my side no one has ever witnessed and FYI it's a very dark possessive one if I may",he said as if he wanted to devour me with his intense gaze as he clutched hai jaw more like refraining himself from doing something intense for now.
" I won't share you !!!I won't leave you and I won't tolerate you with anyone else"!!I said to add to the already steamy moment we had there."I was impressed by her bold come back like this is her true self and I loved it every bit.!

I literally clutched my jaw so that I could prevent the urge to clasp my lips onto her.for heck sake.!yeah I was possessive as he*k but I didn't want to force her yet..!

And if she does something to annoy me.
I have many chances to show her who the boss is!? But not now..!
I scoffed !!I am her fiancé and there's now way any one can stop me..!!

Both of them were only a half inch closer to each other ready to seal a kiss if I may but as the ounce of gentleman he is ..
he didn't want to hurt her just for his desire's as he wanted to wait for the correct moment and there are many chances to seal a kiss,aren't there?🥂

The atmosphere was steamy as both of them gazed at each other with the book still in her hand's griped as she had them intertwined with book itself and with his hand clutching onto her waist and other on the shelf.While it was all a play for Avni before yet she couldn't help but take it all freakishly real..!as she longed for more which is why she didn't stop right when he asked the question!!!!✨🥂🖤

"Well then would you still care to let me know which book were you so keen to read as we don't have enough time !!?tomorrow is a big day deer❥"?!Its our haldi..!so make it quick will you"?
I wanna hear you say it!!?

Her pov:———next chp
————————-🪷🦢🪞————————-
End epi-28
Do let me know how the chp was?