9.WEDDING!!!(1/2)🪷

AUTHOR🖤:
As far as this story has continued in a flow with my readers(future reader's)
The journey of Nakuul and Avni is yet to show its fruitful result.At this stage it is still a bud ready to bloom it's way into the nature.Many obstacles like shy nature and dreadful past(#spoiler alert).
But Nakuul and Avni are to be destined together and..He will be successful to break down the walls around,Avni which weren't necessary when she will have him in her life.
As for the present the potential love birds have reached their houses
Flashback:
Mom let's go now,..I had my dinner take Sam too,Avni said as she looked around so as to run as fast as she can if she see's HIM"!!!

Yess beta I will bring Akshit and Aditi too you and dad go first sit in the car,Mom said.Just when we two were going out,Hello uncle how are you,Nakuul said.
Are beta I am great,dad said hugging him as he smirked at me while doing so.And I looked away,Not knowing what to do.

Dad told him we were leaving as tomorrow is a big day,he nodded and as we were leaving just then he caught hold of my wrist,And the bangles made a jerky sound.

Avni..!He whispered near my ears.Yes ...,I tried saying firmly.Tomorrow and after that for ..the rest of your life you won't be able to avoid me !!?,he said making me confused.
He then said,I will wait for you tomorrow.I wish to see you in beautiful attire for my jaw to drop!!,making me blush a lot and I ran.He was smirking as he waved.
They both reached home.... as they were in the bed they both were thinking about each other (like get a room guyz).
Nakuul thought:
Yrrr why is she so cutee when she's firm or angry!!,I can't help but wonder.
I want to see her tomorrow.I bet she will be the most beautiful women between all others,I groaned.
Mom came in and asked me why I was like this,Kya beta kyu muskurarahe ho??hmm,She asked.No no mom I am just thinking about a deal which was finalised just day before yesterday,I was quick to state.

Accha I know my son,she said twisting my ear."Oucch mom are sach bol raha hu")I am saying the truth)?!!
Really !!?,she said twisting a bit more,are mom yr you're too smart,I said being defeated.
Hmm is it about a girl,she asked rather than that she stated.I nodded blushing a bit.
Aree mere beta sharmata bhi hai thoda sa hi sahi,she said sarcastically. (oh my son blushe's too,she said)
Mom yr but I can't tell you now ok,After the wedding of Abhi's I will explain,Nakuul told his mom.
Fine dear I won't push you much,she said as she pecked Nakuul's head.
Chalo now sleep tomorrow's a big day for your yaar!!!,she exclaimed and went.

Oh and give him that gift ok dear,she said.Yes maa don't take tension go and rest,I said and slept,She went.
Avni's side:
I came home and slept directly without thinking anything too tired with thought's which burdened my head.
I got up at 5:00am as the wedding was at 10:00am.
I wanted to get ready as today we just have to be there as bride's sister.
As the Malhotra's hold an image I have to be presentable..!!
And not even that I hold an image of my own so be it.
I took a bath with haldi and chandan to smell fresh(Herbs turmeric and Sandalwood)
Quick Info:
Sandal wood and Turmeric hold a imp place in Indian culture.Used as in place of soap's to feel fresh and has medicinal properties,mostly used in wedding during haldi ceremony.
I got out of the bathroom and wore my dress.It was a wonderful red dress.
Yeah Sam wanted the dress code to be red,I mean it's supposed to be brides colour but anyways... if she wants it ...be it.
The look