20.Nervous!🥀

~🥀
They both were gazing ....deeep into each other's soul's but we're sadly interrupted by the fam.!🫠
[-FANDOM-"Magar kyu"..?]
[Trans-"But why??"]
————-✨————————-
Continue:
"Are aree...dekho toh kasie ek dusre koh ghur ghur ke dekhe jarahe hai dono love bird's"?,Naira said.
"Look how both of them are gazing intensely into each other soul's",Naira said.Everyone started laughing and we too looked other way's avoiding the embarrassment half way blushing..✨
"Chalo ..chalo don't trouble my daughter Naira",Nakuul's mom/maa,said.
"Ha ..ha apki beti sachmein sone,heere javarat se kimti hai",she said with a and humorous way.
Trans-"Yess..yes your daughter is actually more precious than any gems,gold or silver jewellery",she said.
I sat quietly there as I couldn't think straight about the incident only one day is left for my rituals to start (of marriage)
I was .....quite nervous,I guess...!?

~🥀
It was all new to me as and lawyer and teenager too in the past.I never was exposed to such thing's.But it was only that time back then .....(anyway's).
I looked at Nakuul as he gave me a reassuring smile,like he understood
what I felt at that moment.Then Nakuul's fam,,did the formalities for the jewellery as hamesha "Ladke vale hi jewellery ki responsibility lete hai,it's a thing!here!".
("Then Nakuul's fam fulfilled the formalities as its always the boy's side who take responsibility for such imp jewellery particularly the mangalsutra",
I said)
When we were on our way to the car parked in the parking lot,Nakuul caught hold of my wrist,,
"Toh mera intezaar karoge parso"?,he said with a smirk of satisfaction like what is this boy doing to me?,(I asked myself!?)

"What are you doing,someone will see us",I said in concerning tone."So what you are my wife now",he said with a undue confidence in his tone.SOON TO BE NAKUUL!!,I said.[Ufff...his innocent or duffer ness or coldness which is hotter idk😭]
"Ok yeah still answer the question I asked you,Avni??",he said.Yeahh....yeah I will wait for you Duffer"!,I said accepting defeat."Hmm great but...I will have to do something for you to stop calling me a duffer",he said with a devilish yet mischievous expression on his face which...Idk made me concerned in a humourous manner.
Umm...(he didn't let me complete!)Just then he pecked me on my cheek's while his hand gripped slight,softly on my neck...!!I was not ready as he slowly yet convincingly,smoothly continued with his action's.(Author:His deed's😏)

More like a warning...!he gave me."Did you enjoy hmmm..w..i..f..e..y",he said with a smirk as amused as he was."Now
if you call me a duffer ever again,I won't stop just here",he said yet again with a upper hand in this situation.
(In normal circumstances I would have kicked someone's🍑for doing such a deed or would have taken him straight to the court or even more better ....Jail!!!duh!!)

But as he's my to-be-husband and more than that I didn't feel the need to do so..
I don't know did I like that...or do I like him ...😳idk anymore.

I was thinking and ...even deeply that now
I have only one day with my fam and siblings to spent time with..!!
Nakuul asked mom and dad as he offered to ride us to our MANSION!,He insisted dad and mom shoked as they mentioned,That I was driving the car.

I on the other hand was deep in thought's.I saw him waving at me as he smiled and winked at me making me flutter a bit or that's what they call it..!?

The day then went quite hastily ...with the preparations for my engagement as it ended and It was my last day or rather after that day we will be rather busy for the rituals and won't get time for bonding🫠✨
Skipped second last day-😜
Tomorrow is my Engagement and I am quite tensed...!

I mean I know.He will take care of my parents but it's ....me????Am I enough.!?
I was sitting on my couch thinking when
dad came in,

Dear,now you will be married and will start a new life in new ambiance/atmosphere",he said.I nodded a bit nervously,(unusual in my case).Which dad sensed "I want you to know that you will always be welcomed and wanted in this house.
You are my charm and your two sibling's
~
And that's when both monkeys came and hugged me indicating the same....
Yess dadu,"You are the best and I will miss you but don't worry! and will always be my fav",Akshit said as I pecked his forehead."Yesss diiii me too don't forget me ..",Aditi said.
"Yess yess my princess👸🏻,you too,I said Happily,as I embraced both of them as mom came and hugged making me less frenzy,frantic.
~
I was quite emotional,but didn't burst out as it would have made everyone sad too.So held onto the tears as I have always done."Come on,now go to sleep(mom said wiping her faded tear's)let's sleep now",it's already late and
"Tomorrow we have an important day...right Avni beta",she said as I nodded lil happy,lil sad.
I wore my night wear and sat on the bed thinking about tomorrow's engagement
which was to be held at our house.