23.Her Magic!🥀

Nakuul's perspective:🥂

She was dazzling in the bright ambience and the light which focused on us.It felt as if an illuminating beauty has resided near me.The ornaments which adored her neck and head,the light yet subtle makeup which didn't over tone or highlight the real her.All which made her look like a
total "wow" in the end.

I couldn't help but forget the conflict lingering in my mind just few sec ago by simply gazing at her yet again.
She had magically taken control on "ME".....On my "MIND"......

I just sat there blank looking at her gazing elsewhere and not me which bothered me unknowingly.
The magic she had within her simply highlighted her aura majestically.
———✨🥂————Nakuul's mind games-

I looked at him only to find him gazing at me.!?"Such a shameless man",after asking me yesterday,how can he gaze at me like he's "So deeply in love with me"?

Or he's not aware about the reason at all??Great then there no way he's gonna talk about this matter.
"Wow Avni kaise insaan se shaddi horahi hai teri??",Avni thought rolling her eyes (Deep down bilkul bhi bura nahi lag raha)
Anyway's......🥂

"Hum Rasam shuru karte hai muhurat kah samay hogaya hai",Dadi said.
Every one including mom and dad nodded and prepared the ring's and handed it to the sister's of the
bride and groom so that after the puja we could directly wear it to each other.

[Mostly it is handed to either Sister-in law or our own sister's]!
The ring💍of bride:

[Mostly it is handed to either Sister-in law or our own sister's]!The ring💍of bride:

The bride's ring was absolutely beautiful and elegant with the stone's efficiently arranged with minute detail's by the way the ornament adored her finger

The bride's ring was absolutely beautiful and elegant with the stone's efficiently arranged with minute detail's by the way the ornament adored her finger.It was a diamond ..a sign of love,respect and trust till death set's them apart.
The groom's ring:💍

The ring was bold and elegant which spoke "I am taken",specially needed at least for yeh girls to stay away from our ML

The ring was bold and elegant which spoke "I am taken",specially needed at least for yeh girls to stay away from our ML..🫠
Like the diamond in solitude which embraced the ring solely without a need for another gem to give it a rich look.Absolutely made for him adored his hand and making his hand more attractive.

The four stage's in ceremony which were to be held:
1)Listening
2)Acceptance
3)Embracing
4)Empowering

Author:💍
All of these are of most importance in an desi "happily married couple"or fam and is a secret to beautiful marriage.While these two won't seek a successful but a happy and serene marriage which will include being happy in the mere presence of each other and not aiming for a something fake in real sense.Both will be a perfect example of what it's like to love one another..Which they are yet to discover.

Most of the time "marriage" is considered...like a marathon where you win if you'd reach the peak by having two children successful in their career and doing well with husband by side but not knowing whether he actually loves you or has a side life.

This story will surely highlight more on purity as you might have sensed in the beginning chp's which will focus on insecurities and past experiences some sweet memories of a long lost person dear to heart.As they have build walls around them self hiding the real selves.You will surely get to see the real selves of both of them.Which they partly show otherwise.

A PUJA was arranged for our engagement I saw maa calling both of us along with Nakuul's mom for the ritual.

I looked at Nakuul and decided to forget the plot for this instance.At last this is an auspicious ritual I had to pray for our life ahead so left with the antic's

"Puja"-A auspicious ceremony of particular deity by praying and offering the coconut and fruits and changing mantra's

I sat on the small wooden seat used for such occasions and Nakuul helped me sit carefully by holding my hand into his.
I looked at him with a slight blush but immediately looked elsewhere.
He definitely saw it.!!!!!

Nakuul's side:
"Why you little mischievous sugarCube",I said loud enough for her to hear as she blushed and tried hiding it.I guess she's testing me .....hmm,"Why you are surely bold to try testing me SUGAR"?!!,Nakuul thought to himself with a mischievous idea."Alright if she's playing this game I won't sit back and watch","I wanna have fun too".

"Let's see how long she can play hard to get",!!"Hmmm...you are playing with the wrong player Deary",just wait and watch how I will make you jealous for me",within a short period of time.
"It's a child play",I will win for sure.!!!The NAKUUL PRATAP ADANI never lose's
Let the game begin now!!!😏

"I may have a liking for you,but this is to teach you a lesson sugar,I thought, just as the pandit was going to start the Rasam and"" I winked at Avni.""(Rasam-Ritual)
As Avni was flabbergasted..And couldn't bear with it as she slowly turned into a shade of pink gradually.Nakuul adored the reaction she had.

"Ohhh jiju zyada utavle horahe,hai shayd",Akshit said with Aditi giggling besides him."Hmmm,Dekho kaise didi koh bhi laal-gulabi kar diya hai kuch kehke",she said.
Trans:
"(Ohh brother in law you must be too eager,Akshit said with Aditi."Hmm yes's see how he made our sister blush by merely whispering/winking")While everyone laughed,chuckled and adored the newly engaged couple.!!

I was shoked and embarrassed when Akshit along with Aditi and others said that like did they see the whole scenario they weren't meant too!!....."Urghh now what about my reputation my bold and strong one😭",I was too embarrassed to answer.
I hide my face into my palm's but the pandit asked us to perform the ritual.

Nakuul's side:
"When Akshit exposed us",I was not expecting such a reaction from her she's too cute but sharped mouthed.!😏
("Yess that's our Avni!!"-Author)

I could see her being embarrassed by the whole ordeal,like she's moody,?Some times she angry and sometimes she's embarrassed and happy"?.
"Great.....?!Nakuul Adani apki patni badi sayani hai"!,I thought to myself as
I shoke my head after witnessing her uniqueness(Sarcastic Nak's)!😂
~
Both of them joined hands along with others to pray for the long life,prosperity and "happy and mutually decided marriage" of the newly engaged bride and groom.

The ceremony was about to end with bride and groom wearing the ring in each other's finger's.
"Do you want to resign,dear wifey,Nakuul whispered as they both faced each other during the last stage of the ceremony.

"No thanks...,I am good",Avni replied with her usual sass and bit embarrassment ."I will wipe off your sass once I get hold of you",he said as Avni blushed understanding what he meant as Nakuul smirked looking at her reaction as it assured she did too.
"Your a sassy,Cold,Duffer person I have ever seen",she said as she hmped her way out."But you like me",he said with a inccent but faked expression which was the end of Avni as she accepted her defeat for now."Look it not it,,,...I ...I..don't li..ke you"??"Yeah yeah ...lie all you want???but the stutter doesn't lie My lady!!😉

The ceremony took place with a laugh's and giggle's at one corner to other with ppl adoring the new couple as they observed their chemistry..🥂and blessed them.

They both wore each other their rings with Nakuul chuckling at her and Avni almost the colour of "Tomato".✨

It was a successful engagement ...and they both are now another step ahead to their marriage?!!❤️
———————🪷🪞🦢——————————
End chp-23
Do let me know how the chp was?

•)Let's find out in the further chp how their bond flourishes.!!